GO 254 AP Medical Reimbursement extend upto 30th june
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. 254 Dated.27 -04-2015
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
- 2. G.O.Rt.No.113, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.28-02-2015.
- 3. Representation from the Chairman, JAC, Employees, Teachers, Workers
- and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, Dated :17-04-2015
O R D E R:
In the Government orders 1st read above, following orders were issued in para 3 of (v) in respect of Employees Health Scheme.
“The Employees Health scheme and medical reimbursement system under APIMA Rules, 1972 shall run parallel till 28-02-2015 and the medical claims of the employees / pensioners under reimbursement system shall be processed in accordance with the APIMA Rules, 1972 and the orders issued thereunder”
2. In the Government orders 2nd read above, Govt has extended the above provision upto 30-4-2015 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. In the letter 3rd read above, the Chairman, Joint Action Committee, Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh has requested the Government to extend the above provision upto 30-6-2015 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
4. Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above upto 30-6-2015.
5. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.