GO 62 Telangana Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Sub-Jail Allowance
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
- ALLOWANCES – Revision of Pay Scales - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Sub-Jail Allowance - Orders - Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 62 Dated:02-05-2015.
Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.No.115, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 7-4-2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated: 18.03.2015.
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued
sanctioning Sub-Jail Allowance of Rs.200/- per month to Assistant Civil
Surgeons for attending to the Jail duties, based on the recommendations
of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
2. In the Government order second read above, orders were issued
introducing Revised Pay Scales, based on the recommendations of the
Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the State Government Employees.
3. Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission,
recommended revision of the existing Sub-Jail Allowance from Rs.200/-
per month to Rs.300/- per month to the Assistant Civil Surgeons who
perform duties of attending to sub Jails.
4. Government have accepted the above recommendations and
hereby order that the Sub-Jail Allowance to the Assistant Civil Surgeons
who are on Jail Duties shall be revised from Rs.200/- to Rs.300/- per
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and
Allowances shall be issued in due course.
7. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the
addresses http://www.goir.telangana.gov.in and www.finance.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT