GO NO 51 Creation of 1492 Assist Engineers 427 Sub-Engineers in TS GENCO
GO NO 51 Creation of (1492) Assistant Engineers and (427) Sub-Engineers in TS GENCO, TS TRANSCO
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
- ENERGY DEPARTMENT – Public Services – Creation of (1492) Assistant
- Engineers and (427) Sub-Engineers in TS GENCO, TS TRANSCO, TS SPDCL
- & TS NPDCL – Permission accorded – Orders –Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 51. Dated:28.04.2015.
Read the following:-
1. From the Chairman & managing Director TS TRANSCO/TS GENCO,
2. Energy (HR) Department, U.O.No.176/HR/2015, dt.20.04.2015.
Government, is planning to enhance capacity addition in thermal
power generation and as part of this, Government have mandated TS
GENCO to add about 6,280 MW of additional capacity in the coming years
at the earliest. The necessary ground work is already undertaken by TS
GENCO in this regard. The capacity addition also implies recruitment of
additional technical manpower.
2. In the reference 1st read above the CMD TS GENCO/TS TRANSCO
has submitted a proposal in regard to manpower requirement of
TSGENCO, TSTRANSCO, TSSPDCL and TSNPDCL. He has requested in
principle sanction of (1492) posts of Assistant Engineer and (427) posts of
Sub-Engineer in addition to the filling up of existing vacancies, 456 in the
category of Assistant Engineer and 306 in the category of Sub-Engineer,
for achieving the above target of power production, and informed that
these posts will be filled in staggered manner depending upon physical
progress of various projects undertaken. Further, he has informed that the
necessary expenditure including salary and other administrative expenses
for these posts shall be met by the respective Companies budget.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the matter hereby accord
sanction 1492 posts in the category of Assistant Engineer and 427 posts in
the category of Sub-Engineer. The details of sanction are as follows:
Office in which
the posts are to
Designation No. of
- Scale of Pay
- (in Rs.)
- 1 TS GENCO Assistant Engineer 788 41155-63600
- Sub-Engineer 16 20535-41155
- 2 TS TRANSCO Assistant Engineer 62 41155-63600
- Sub-Engineer 42 20535-41155
- 3 TS SPDCL Assistant Engineer 376 41155-63600
- Sub-Engineer 139 20535-41155
- 4 TS NPDCL Assistant Engineer 266 41155-63600
- Sub-Engineer 230 20535-41155
- Total 1919
4. The Energy Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance
(HRM.II) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts
sanctioned in this order in a phased manner wherever service rules
prescribe direct recruitment.
5. The expenditure on account of creation of the above posts shall be
borne by the respective Companies.
6. The Energy Department shall take further necessary action