AP GO 581 Aadhar/Ration Cards Residence for all State Govt Business.
- AP GO 581 Aadhar/Ration Cards Residence for all State Govt Business. G.O.RT.No. 581 Dated. 20.06.2015 Read the following: Revenue Department – Certain hardships facing by the public in obtaining the Residence Certificates – Issuing of Residence Certificates Dispensed with - Orders – Issued.
Revenue (Ser.II) Department
G.O.RT.No. 581 Dated. 20.06.2015 Read the following:
- CMP No.1795/ GSP/ 2015, dated: 01.06.2015, received from the Secretary to C.M, A.P., Hyderabad.
- Government Memo No. 15490/ Ser.III(A1)/ 2015, dt.08.06.2015.
- From the CCLA, AP, Hyderabad, Ref.No.C3/386/2015, dated:03.06.2015.
- At present, Residence Certificates are being given to public by Tahsildars through Mee-Seva. It has been brought to the notice of Government that many people are facing difficulties in obtaining the Residence Certificates and also that the same is being asked for in many cases where easily other alternatives like Aadhar Cards and Ration Cards are available.
- As other alternatives with residential identities are available with the public in the form of Aadhar Cards and Ration Cards, Government have felt that, there is no need to issue the Residential Certificates by the Tahsildars.
- Therefore, Government after careful examination of the issue, hereby order that no Residence Certificates shall be issued hence forth by the Revenue authorities. Ration Cards or Aadhar Cards should be used as proof of Residence for all State Government Business.
1. All the Departments in Government shall follow these orders for their Schemes.
2. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall communicate these orders to all the District Collectors in the State.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) J.C.SHARMA PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
To All Government Departments in Andhra Pradesh. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad All the District Collectors All the Departments in Secretariat with a request to take necessary action and communicate the orders to their HODs.
All Heads of Departments Copy to:
The PS to Secretary to Chief Minister The PS to Deputy C.M. (Revenue)
The PS to Principal Secretary to Government, Revenue Department. Sf/Sc. //FORWARDED:: BY ORDER// SECTION OFFICER