AP PECET-2016 Events Schedule Dates U.G.D.P.Ed-B.P.Ed courses 2016
Rafi Mahammad 13:05 admissions , andhra pradesh , ap pecet 2016 notification , appecet2016 , notifications , whats new
AP PECET-2016 Events Results at http://www.appecet.org.in/ desirous of seeking admission into U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2016-17 are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verficiation will be conducted as per the schedule given below at the following help line centers i.e.,
- .Ananthapur: Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
- Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University,
- Tirupathi: Sri Venkateswara University and
AP PECET 2016 BPEd /UGDPEd Admissions Results at appecet.org.in
- Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms 04-03-2016 (Friday)
- Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee 19-04-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/- 25.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/- 02.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.5000/- 08.05.2016
- Download of Halltickets for Candidates submitted the application without late fee 02.05.2016
- Download of Halltickets for Candidates submitted the application with late fee 11.05.2016
- Candidates who wish to apply for are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
- Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree - Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth - Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate. -
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) - The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority. Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) - The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) - The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, CAP etc.) - The Certificate issued by competent authority 5) Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading . Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading. Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APPECET-2016 exam. Gender (Male / Female.) Community (Non-Minority / Minority). Mobile Number of the candidate. E- Mail of the candidate. Place where Studied Graduation - URBAN or RURAL area .
- It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
- You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
- For B.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2016.
- For U.G.D.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2016.
- Candidates also must fulfill other conditions mentioned in the Instructions Booklet. Detailed Information & Procedure for submission of online application is given in the instruction booklet displayed in the website.
- Commencement of Submission of online applications: 04th March, 2016. Application Registration 'fee @ Rs.600/- (for SC & ST candidates Rs.400/-only) through A.P. online centers/payment gateways (credit card/debit card/net banking) from 04th March, 2016.
- APPECET-2016 application should be submitted through ONLINE MODE only.
- Last date for Submission of Online applications is 19th April, 2016 and with late fee is 08th May, 2016.
- The tests will commence from 09th May, 2016.
#AP PECET 2016 BPEd /UGDPEd Online Application