Recruitment of HYD Home Guard Posts
Recruitment of HYD Home Guard Posts GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
No 761/A2/HGs-Hyd/2015 dated: 15 - 06 -2015.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for enrollment to the post of Technical Home Guards, in Home Guards voluntary Organization, Hyderabad City. The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable to changes.
Post code no
Name of the post
No of Vacancies
Technical (Forensic Science)
Specialized Units on rotation in Hyderabad City (Exclusively for Clues Teams )
The enrollment of Home Guards are being made as per the provisions of Circular memorandum of Director General of police,
State, and subsequent instructions
received from time to time. Hyderabad
1. ELIGIBLITY CONDITIONS:
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He/ she should have completed 18 years of age on the day of commencement of the selection process/ date of notification.
- Those who are above (50) years are not eligible on the date of notification.
- Should have passed 7th class or equivalent examinations. The candidates possessing higher qualification than the prescribed will preferred.
- Should have knowledge of Chemical Lab and Forensic Tools.
- Should have satisfactory character and antecedents.
- Should be medically fit.
- Men should be 160 cms in height (155 cms in case of SCs/STs).
- Women should be 150 cms in height (145 cms in case of SCs/STs
2. APPLICATION FORM: Candidates must apply in the Application form and Hall Ticket (in Duplicate) prescribed by the IGP Home Guards, Telangana State, Hyd, which can be downloaded from the website WWW.hyderabadpolice.gov.in available in the enrollment folder. They are requested to go through the notification published by the newspapers. Candidates should note that the application forms will not be issued from any police office.
3. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: Eligible candidates should submit duly filled - in application forms and relevant columns of Hall Tickets along with the copies of necessary certificates on any working day from 17-06-2015 to 19-06-2015 in between 10:00 AM to 2: :00 PM at Goshamahal Police Stadium, Hyderabad. The Candidates should appear and submit the application in person and should not send their application either by post or through nominee. For those eligible candidates, hall tickets will be issued to appear for qualifying test on Knowledge of Chemical Lab and Forensic Tools on the same day. The candidates who have applied for enrollment of Home Guards prior to this notification will not be considered and they should submit the application a fresh, duly downloading the same form from the web site WWW.hyderabadpolice.gov.in.
4. Those who intended to apply for the post need to submit only one application form.
5. A prescribed fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees twenty five only) in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form towards registration fee. Demand Drafts, cheques, Indian postal Orders etc., will not be accepted. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
6. Incomplete applications or application without prescribed enclosures will not be entertained. The candidates who submits his application form from 17-06-2015 to 19-06-2015 will receive his Hall ticket i.e., Identity Card (Candidate Copy) on the same day after 4:00 P.M.
7. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILTY FOR THE EXAMINATION: The candidates applying for the enrollment should ensure that they fulfill all eligible conditions for admission to the qualifying Physical Measurement Test. Their admission at all the stages of the tests will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
8. SELECTION PROCEDURE: The final selection will be strictly on relative merit of the candidates, as obtained by them based on their individual score in Knowledge of Chemical Lab and Forensic Tools, conducted by the authorities of selection committee from 22-06-2015 to 24-06-2015.
9. Suppression of material facts or with holding any factual information in the attestation form (Which would be supplied to the candidates who will be provisionally selected) will disqualify the candidates from being considered for enrollment. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected at any time even after the enrollment, he will be removed from the voluntary Organization forthwith by the appointing authority without giving any notice.
10. CHECK LIST
1) The candidates are requested to check their eligibility carefully and fill in the columns in the application form and affix the photos in Hall tickets (Duplicate).
2) They should submit their Educational Certificates and age proof.
3) 4 recent colour passport size photographs.
Failure to enclose the same will lead to rejection of application form. The Selection Committee will not entertain any correspondence from any candidate.
APPEAL TO CANDIDATES:-
TEST PATTERN (Total Marks 100).
Test No. 1. Verification of Educational Qualifications and relevant Knowledge of Chemical Lab and Forensic Tools.
Test No. 2. The candidates are specifically informed that, they need to appear for the interview (if more number of candidates are available, written test will be conducted to screen the candidates).
The selection will be conducted purely on the candidate’s performance in the above tests. Further, all the candidates are hereby advised not to entertain any mediators or any other consultancy regarding selection process.
Note: - This Notification is issued in suppression of earlier Notification Dated 10.06.2015 issued by this office in this regard which stands cancelled.
Commissioner of Police,