You are here: Home » A.U Distance B.Ed Notification 2015 » admissions » andhra pradesh » andhrauniversity.edu.in » distance b.ed notification of andhra university 2015 » entrance tests » A.U Distance B.Ed Notification 2016 andhrauniversity.edu.in
A.U Distance B.Ed Notification 2016 andhrauniversity.edu.in
B.Ed. 2-Year Programme through Distance Mode
ENTRANCE TEST - 2015 : INSTRUCTIONS BOOKLET
Fresh Notification 2016 Available Soon:
#A.U Distance B.Ed Notification 2015 ELIGIBILITY FOR APPEARING THE TEST :
1) For admission into B.Ed. programme, the candidate should have passed any Bachelor's Degree
(except BFA/BAOL) with a minimum of 50% marks from Andhra University or any other University recognised as equivalent there to. However, SC / ST / BC / PWD candidates need to possess a minimum of 40% marks as per rules of State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
2) The candidate must also be an in-service candidate and working in Government Recognized
Schools or working in Educational Sector as primary, upper-primary teachers with
SGT/ PRT/ TTC / D.Ed. / D.El.Ed. / D.P.Ed. / Pre-primary / Montessori / Fine Arts / any course in
Education approved by University / NCTE.
SCHEDULE OF DATES :
- Commencement of sale of application forms : 08-07-2015
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form : 30-07-2015
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form with fine of Rs. 300/- upto : 05-08-2015
- Date and time of Entrance Test : 10.00 am to 12.00 noon. 16-08-2015 (Sunday)
(Inclusive of Registration and Test Fee) : Rs. 350/- (By Post)
* Candidates can also download the application form from our website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde. However
they have to pay Rs. 300/- by way of DD drawn in favour of Registrar, A.U. towards cost of application form and submit the same along with the application. Medium of Test : English & Telugu
Hall-tickets will be issued to candidates in person one day before the commencement of the examination at the respective centres.
Note : Candidates, who qualified in Ed.CET need not appear for Entrance Examination and can seek admission directly.
Examination Centers :
(1) Govt. College, Srikakulam (2) M.R.College of Education, Vizianagaram (3) School of Distance Education,
A.U., Visakhapatnam (4) Adithya College of Education, Kakinada (5) IASE, Govt. College, Rajahmundry
(6) DNR College of Education, Bhimavaram (7) A.L.College of Education, Guntur (8) CSR Sarma College, Ongole
(9) Sarvodaya College, Nellore.
The number of seats are limited. Rule of reservation will be followed as per the norms of the University. Rank obtained in the test will be valid for admission into B.Ed. Programme offered by the School of Distance Education, Andhra University for the academic year 2015-16.
CHECK LIST :
Enclose the following xerox copies along with Application form :
1. Service Certificate from MEO/DEO/Concerned Employer.
2. Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination.
3. S.S.C. or equivalent certificate with Date of Birth
4. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC Candidates.
5. Two Self-Addressed envelopes of 11” x 5” size.
NOTE : Original Certificates are to be produced at the time of admission.
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY Time & Date
10.00 am to 12.00 noon 16-08-2015