NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2017 Results civils coaching free at http://www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in/ NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Civil services Key results. NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2017 for Civil Services Scheme 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. Enable certificate Verification dates released now.
FOLLOWING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED FOR COUNSELLING:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Income Certificate / Ration Card.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificates (4th Standard to Degree).
- Graduate Degree Marks Memos along with Provisional Certificate/ Original Degree.
- Savings Bank Account Pass Book.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/CBSE/ICSE).
- Disabled Certificate for Disabled candidates.
- The certificate verification will be done at their respective institutions w.e.f 22.09.2017 to 25.09.2017.
- B.C, E.B.C Certificate verification From October 3 Click Here
- First month stipend will be credited to the bank account of the candidates concerned after receipt of first month attendance (30 days) from the institutes. Hence, it will take (35-40) days time for sanction of stipend.
- Monthly attendance of the students is strictly monitored and the student has to put up a minimum of 90% attendance every month.
- The candidates who have already taken guidance for civil services coaching during the years 2015-16 & 2016-17 are not eligible for 2nd time coaching. If, any noticed such cases their provisional selection will be cancelled and further action will be taken as per the rules inforce.
Eligibility: Age:A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 37 years on the 1st of August, 2016. In case of disabled candidates (VH/HH/OH), upper age limit is 42 years. Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course. Income ceiling: Annual family income shall not exceed Rs.6.00 lakhs.
How to apply:Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.ntrvidyonnathi .org. 700 Scheduled Caste students and 300 Scheduled Tribe students will be selected through Entrance Exam in the State.
Important Date of Entrance Examination:
- Commencement of the submission of online applications 25-05-2017
- Last date for submission of online application 14-06-2017 edit option is available now Closed
- Downloading of hall tickets from website 15-06-2017 to 19-06-2017 Closed
- Answer Key Will Available on 20-06-2017 i.e today Evening
- Final Keys Available
- Results Available
- Date of entrance examination 20-06-2017
Examination Centres:Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupati, Anantapur
Syllabus:As per the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination No. of papers: One only. Marks: 150 Detailed information regarding the scheme, syllabus are available in the website, www.ntrvidyonnathi.org.
Click Here Place Allotment List
List of the provisionally 250 selected Scheduled Caste candidates
List of the provisionally 100 selected Scheduled Tribe candidates
SOCIAL WELFARE & TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENTSGOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESHNTR VIDYONNATHI SCHEME
Applications are invited from the eligible SC & ST Students for appearing for Entrance Test under NTR Vidyonnathi scheme, conducted by JNTU Kakinada. The selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed Institutes in the Country for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 37 years on the 1st of August, 2015. In case of disabled candidates (VH/HH/OH), upper age limit is 42 years.
Candidate should have passed any Degree course. Income ceiling: Annual family income shall not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.ntrvidyonnathi .org. 250 Scheduled Caste students and 100 Scheduled Tribe students will be selected through Entrance Exam in the State. Commencement of Application
Examination Centres : Visakapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupati, Hyderabad,
Syllabus: As per the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination No. of papers : One only. Marks : 150 Detailed information regarding the scheme, syllabus are available in the website, www.ntrvidyonnathi.org. Director of Social Welfare
General Merit List
NTR Vidyonnathi 2017 Question Papers with Final Keys
telugu Medium SET-2 Click Here
*Download Counseling Check List Click Here
NTR Vidyonnathi 2017 Notification Results, Certificate Verification:
ONLINE APPLICATION NTR VIDYONNATHI SCHEME CLICK HERE
GO 49 Date 31.07.2015 Ceiling of SC/STs NTR Vidyonnathi scheme 2105 Up to Rs. 6.00 lakhs
AP GO 28 NTR VIDYONNATHI SCHEME ST SEATS 150 FROM 2016
Minority Welfare Department Vidyonnathi Scheme Guidelines Click Here
NTR Kapu corp vidyonnathi Scheme Complete information Click Here
|NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2017 Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Results|
|SNo.||Topic||Details of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme|
|1||Detailed Notification||Complete Details Of Notification Click Here|
|2||Click Here||Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility|
|3||Model Papers||Click Here|
|4||Online Application||Online Application Click Here|
|5||Hall Tickets||Download Halltickets Click Here|
|6||Results||Minority Category Available Here|
SC, ST category Details Click Here
Kapu Corporation Details
Finalized Selected Candidates List/Merit list Click Here
Waiting List Click Here
|7||Certificate Verification|| SC/ST Candidates who are selected in certificate verification Click Here|
Certificate Verification Check List Click Here
Important clause to be noted by ST candidates aspiring for training under NTRVSET 2017
"As per the Common Selection Committee Meeting minutes, the candidates (ST) who were tentatively selected for the year 2016-17 may be announced with a direction to the candidates that, the candidates who were already benefited under this scheme during year 2015-16 may need not attend for certificate verification, as these candidates are not permitted for 2nd time benefit"