You are here: Home » Rc 1848 new guidelines on transfers 2015 » RC NO 1848 dt 13-07-2015 » telangana » telangana rationalisation gos » telangana teachers transfers guidelines » Telangana Rc No.Trans(1848)- New Guidelines relieving Transfer teachers
Telangana Rc No.Trans(1848)- New Guidelines relieving Transfer teachers
Telangana #Rc.1848 Instructions Relieve Transferred Teachers and Staff Arrangements in Schools
TS School Education Rc.No.Trans 1848 /Ser.IV-2/2015 Dt.08-10-2015 Rationalisation/Transfers and Promotions -Head Masters Gr. II (Gazetted) and Teachers- InstructionsTS GO 11 and 12 instructions were issued for Rationalisation/Transfers and Promotions of Head Masters Gr. II (Gazetted) and Teachers. Accordingly, it was also reiterated that while effecting transfers to SGTs/ relief of 2013 SGTs, if any school is left without teacher on account of transfer of teachers presently working , in such cases the junior most teacher will come back and work in the school from where he / she was relieved until alternate arrangements are made as an interim measure. In pursuant to Government orders in the reference 5th read above, Vidya Vounteers were engaged in the State.
Depute nearby Schools and Mandals : Further, they are requested to ensure that one regular teacher is available in every school and no school is left without a regular teacher, and make necessary arrangements to this effect and depute the surplus teachers identified so as to provide the regular teacher for each school / within Mandal or nearby Mandal.
Reference GOs :
- 1.G.O.Ms. No. 11 School Education (Ser. II) Department Dt.15/06/2015.
- 2.G.O.Ms. No. 12 School Education (Ser. II) Department Dt.16/06/2015.
- 3.This Office Procs.Rc.No.Trans(1848)/Ser.IV-2/2015 Dated.16/06/2015 & 23/6/2015
- 4.This Office Procs. Rc.No.Trans(1848)/SerIV-2/2015, Dated.23/06/2015, 13.7.2015 & 29.7.2015
- 5.G.0.162 Edn Dated.03.09.2015
- . G o. Ms. No. 11 SCHOOL EDUCATION(Ser. I) DEPARTMENT dt. 15/06/2015.
- G.O. Ms. No. 12 SCHOOL EDUCATION(Ser. I) DEPARTMENT dt. 16/06/2015.
- This office Proes. Rc, No. Trans(1848)/Ser.IV-2/2015 Dt.16/06/2015 and 23/6/2015
- G.O.Rt No. 595 GAD(Ser.D) Dept dt. 17.9.2014. (1848yserIV-2/2015 Dt.16M06/2015 and
- This office Procs. Rc. No. Trans 06/07/2015
- The District Educational Officers in the State are requested to follow the instructions immediately. 1. The Headmasters who are holding the post of MEO(FAC) and under transfer during the counseling held shall be relieved and DEO shall make immediate alternate FAC arrangements duly following the instructions already issued and to submit ratification the FAC arrangements made by the DEOs concerned. The Head Masters who are holding the additional charge of MEO post shall handover all records Utilization Certificates, Bank Accounts to his successor and obtain No due certificate from concerned DEOPO,SSA(RVM) for issuance of LPC. The DEO shall issue instructions to this effect to the MEOsDy.E.O for strict compliance
- While effecting transfers to SGT relief of 2013 SGT's, if any school is left without teacher on account of transfer of teachers presently working, in such case the DEOs shall issue necessary orders to the effect that the junior most teacher will come back and work in the school from where he/she was relieved until altenate arrangements are made as an interim measure. Director ot School Education To All the DEOs in the State. The RJDSE Hyderabad and Warangal D1: 13.7.2015 disbiet