TS-DEECET2017- TSDEECET-2017 Hall Tickets Download- at tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in DEECET Hall ticketsfor admissions into D.Ed colleges to Admissions for the academic year 2016-2017,
TS-DEECET 2017 Hall Tickets Download- at tsdeecet.cgg.gov.inTS DEECET 2016 Web Counselling Guidelines and Verification Check List
- Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based counseling.
- Allotment of seats and download of Provisional Admission Letter. Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman DEECET 2016 and on the dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
- The Web Based Counseling in Phase 2 will be conducted
- To begin with, download the list of kept on the website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
- For submission of preferences (options) pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the APONLINE centers giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
- After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to the website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
- The list of districts will be displayed on the screen. Select the districts into which you wish to seek admission. The list of colleges in those districts will be displayed.
- Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences (Colleges).
- Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted by you (by the candidates)
- After submission of preferences download the PDF of submitted preferences list and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
- Each candidate will be allowed to change their preferences (options) submitted by them for two times between 05-03-2016 to 07-03-2016
- Submission of preferences through Web Based Counseling is not the end of admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the order of merit.
- There is no limit to the number of preferences (options) of colleges to be given. The chances of allotment of seat will be more if the number of preferences of colleges submitted is more.
- If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges opted by you will be sent through SMS on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter from 26-02-2016 onwards from http://deecet.cgg.gov.in and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
- Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the district level venue (at Government DIET Colleges of the Concerned District) on the dates given in the Provisional Admission Letter