You are here: Home » halltickets » notification of tspsc 2015 » notifications » results » telangana » telangana dept test last dates » tspsc may 2015 » TSPSC MAY 2015 Notification » TSPSC DEPT TESTS- Notification Results at tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC DEPT TESTS- Notification Results at tspsc.gov.in
1. Applications are invited from the employees of Telangana State for May – 2015 session Departmental Tests Examinations Scheduled t o be held from 04-10-2015 to 09-10-2015 at all the 9 District Head Quarters of Telangana State (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad). 2. The Tests will be held in accordance with the A .P Departmental Tests Rules – 1965 as per the Governments letter (No.559/Ser.C/A2/2014, d t: 22-1-2015) HYDERAB AD DEPARTMENTAL TESTS- MAY - 2015 SESSION NOTIFICATION NO. 05/2015 TSPSC DEPT TESTS-MAY 2015 Notification Last Dt:31 -08-2015 at tspsc.gov.in
3. The Candidates are instructed to pay an amount of Rs. 50/- towards application fee in addition to the Examination fee of Rs.50/- for each paper. Application Form, Time-Table and other details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.tspsc.gov.in Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for May 2015 Session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 05/08/2015 to 31/08/2015 Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Issue of Notification :29-07 -2015
- Date of Commencement of applying on-line: :05-08-2015
- Last date for applying on-line: :31 -08-2015
- Schedule of Examinations: :04-1 0-2015 to 09-10-2015
Note : 1. The candidates are instructed to read the not ification thoroughly before applying. For any details and clarifications the candidates are advis ed to visit Commission’s Official web-site http://www.tspsc.gov.in . Handwritten/Typed/Photostat/Printed application f orms will not be entertained.
2. The candidates are instructed to be careful whil e submitting the details at the time of submission of on-line application as the details on ce submitted cannot be amended at all. It is candidate’s responsibility that the details subm itted are true and genuine. No representation or request in what so ever manner wi ll be entertained in this regard. 3. The candidates are instructed to note that the wrong bubbling of any part of OMR Sheet cannot be amended at all. The use of whitener and o ver writing, if any, and improper bubbling leads to invalidation of answer sheet. ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR THE TEST (S): (i) ONLY THE EMPLOYEES WORKING IN THE RESPECTIVE DE PARTMENTS of Telangana State ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE TESTS MENTIONED BELOW. However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules p ermit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for a ppointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee.
- a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No:6& 7. (Written Examination)
- b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code N o: 31,46,64,79,89,100,114 and 129. N.B :- Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are also eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- c) Sericulture Department: Paper Code No:32,47,65 ,80,90,101,115,130 and 143.
- d) Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
- e) Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 30, 63, 81,11 3 & 138.
- f) Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 44, 78, 99, and 128.
- g) Workshop Officers: Paper Code No: 14 & 29.
- h) T.S. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 1 49.
2 N.B: The respective Service Rules should be referred to by the candidates for deciding the eligibility or otherwise to apply for the Tests . (ii) The following Tests bearing Paper Code numbers are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not. Paper Code No. 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 14 8 and 155. (iii) Other Tests can be written by any Government Servan t, whether working in the same Department or not THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE TEST SHOULD NOT APPLY AGAIN. IF ANY SUCH CASE COMES TO THE NOTICE O F THE COMMISSION, HE/SHE IS LIABLE FOR SEVERE DISCIPLINARY ACTION BY THE DEPARTMENT BESIDES CANCELLATION OF THE TEST PASSED SECOND TIME BY HIM/HER.
How to apply:STEP 1 :- The candidates have to login to the website ( www.tspsc.gov.in ) and enter his/her particulars such as name, father’s name, date of bi rth and papers to be applied, Mobile Number, email-ID etc., While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
STEP 2:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway
STEP 3 :- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified under through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment. STEP.4 :- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
4. REMITTANCE OF FEE: (i) a) THE FEE PAYABLE FOR EACH PAPER mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification SHALL BE Rs. 50/- (RUPEES FIFTY ONLY). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
b) As mentioned above, the applicants should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee in addition to the examination fee of Rs.50/- for eac h paper, payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Net-Banking/I MPS/Debit/Credit Card from 05-08-2015 to 31-08-2015.
c) The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded o r adjusted under any circumstances.. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. As per existing Rules(combined A.P), Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No. 360, General Administration (Services-C) Department, dated: 16/08/2002. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of on line remittance of fee is givenhereunder.
TSPSC DEPT TESTS-MAY 2015 Notification Last Dt:31 -08-2015 at tspsc.gov.in 5 8. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :-
1. The duration of examination is two hours for obj ective type tests and three hours for descriptive type tests 2. Candidates applying for Translation Test (Paper Code No. 19 and 28) should invariably mention the language for Paper Code No. 28. 3. Second Class Language Test will be held in vario us Languages, i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil & Urdu.
4. In the case of Gujarathi and Marwari Language T ests (Paper Code Nos. 6 & 7), the Application should be forwarded by the Head of the Department a s an evidence to claim his/her eligibility as per relevant Rules.
5. Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department of Higher Standard/Lower Standard/and the Translation Test, will be conducte d in Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/ Oriya/Marathi. The Candidate should also opt the la nguage in which he/she desires to appear in addition to English for the Translation Test in the Application Form. Otherwise the Application will be rejected.
6. Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department (Advanced Standard) will be conducted in Telugu and Urdu only.
7. Staff of the Survey and Land Records Department may answer “Surveyor's Test" Higher Grade/ Lower Grade and "Survey& Settlement Surveyor's Test " Higher Grade/ Lower Grade, in one language only i.e., either in English or Telugu or Urdu.
8. Candidates possessing Law Degree can seek exempt ion from passing 1st and 2nd papers of Criminal Judicial Test Such candidates must furnish the information in the Application Form. (See instruction under Para 5(d) of the Notificatio n). Others should however appear for all the papers at a time for Criminal Judicial Test as per rules.
9. Candidates applying for "Deputy Inspectors Test" have to appear for all the three papers in their first attempt. In subsequent attempts, however, the y can appear for each paper separately. For Papers on "Educational Statistics" Public Instructi ons Report for the year 1980-81 is prescribed. The candidates who have applied previou sly should furnish the information in the Application Form.
10. Candidates should pass all the parts of Second Class/Third Class Language Tests at atime as per the revised scheme of examination in terms of e xisting G.O.Ms.No. 190, GA (Ser. C) Department, dt: 18/04/2002.However, candidates appe aring for Paper Codes 5, 6 and 7will be admitted to the Parts B, C & D (Viva-Voce) only, if they pass the Part-A Written Examination. They will be informed the date and place of the Ora l Test separately at appropriate time.
11. The Question Papers for Departmental Tests will generally be in English only. However for (i) "Surveyor’s Test" (Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) (ii) “Survey and Settlement Surveyor’s Test"(Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) and (iii) "Transla tion Tests", the question papers will be in the chosen language, besides English.
12. You will not be admitted to the Examination Hal l TEN minutes after the commencement. You should not leave the examination hall till the expi ry of the full time.
13. While coming to examination hall, please bring your hall ticket, smooth writing pad, ball point pen (Blue/Black).
14. You are permitted to use calculators, scientifi c calculators, but you are not allowed to bring programmable calculators, cell phones, pagers and o ther electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
15. Please check the Answer Sheet and read the inst ructions on it as well as test booklet carefully. You should write with PEN your Hall Ticket Number, Paper Codes, Name, Subject, Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with Pen at wrong places will lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet.
16. You should put your signature and get the signa ture of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer Sheet.
17. You will be supplied carbonless OMR Answer Sheet co nsisting of two copies, the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering and after completion of examin ation you should hand over the Original OMR Sheet (top sheet) to the invigilat or and carry the bottom sheet (duplicate) for his/her record. 6 18. You should use only Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black) to encode your Hall Ticket Number, Paper Code and Test Booklet Series (A or B or C or D)and for bubbling of Answers at appropriate places in the Answer Sheet. Failure to encode/wrong encoding will lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet. Use of whiten er is prohibited and it will lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet.
19. You should not mark Answer Choices on the Test Booklet (Question Paper) under any circumstances.
20. You are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in the Examination hall or causing disturbances in any manner whatsoever.
21. You should compulsorily handover the Answer She et to invigilator after completion of Examinations otherwise action will be initiated as per rules.
22. Penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examination s (Prevention of Mal practice & Unfair Means) Act 1997 (Act No.25/97) shall be invoked if malpractice & Unfair means are adopted by you, at any stage of examination and you will be debarred from writing any TSPSC examination in future. 23. Your admission to the examination is provisiona l, subject to satisfy the eligibility and other conditions as laid down in the Notification.
24. Violation of any of the instruction may lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet besides penal action.
25. Candidates appearing for “Survey Department Tes ts” should bring their own set of instruments such as scales and bits and Scientific Calculators, if any, required for answering the question. Special Forms, if any required for Survey Department Test will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall.
26. THE CANDIDATE IS PERMITTED TO BRING BARE ACTS ONLY . GUIDES, BOOKS CONTAINING COMMENTARIES, MADE EASY, WRITTEN OR RONE OED BOOKS, DIARIES, NOTES SUPPLIED BY THE TRAINING INSTITUTES & HAND BOOKS ARE NOT PERMITTED INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL. SCIENTIFIC CALCULATORS ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL EXCEPT FOR SURVEY DEPARTMENTAL TESTS.
27. The candidate should read the instructions care fully given on the backside of Barcode Answer Sheet, which is attached to the Main Answer Book an d fill-in the columns of Barcode Answer Sheet legibly and encode properly in Examination Ha ll. For any Violation, the answer script will be invalidated.
28. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: WRITING OF SYMBOLS OR A NY TYPE OF IDENTIFICATION MARKS INCLUDING REGISTER NUMBER ETC. , ANYWHERE INSIDE THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER SCRIPT, AND USING OF BALL PENS OTHER THAN BLUE OR BLACK INK, AND SKETCH PENS OF ANY COLOUR ON THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER SCRIPT ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IN CASE OF VIOLATION, SUCH ANSWER SCRIPT WILL BE INVALIDATED.
29. The candidate should read the instructions care fully given along with the Hall Ticket and follow it scrupulously. Any violation will be viewed seriously and suitable action will be taken besides cancellation of candidature as per rules. The candidate is also advised to retain his/her Hall- ticket for future purpose with attestation of Chief Superintendent of the examination centre.
30. The application of the candidate is admitted provisionally subject to reconciliation of the fee from the Bank. 9. PUBLICATION OF RESULTS : i. The results of the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Commission’s Office. The results of the Departmental Tests will be available in the Commission’s Official Website “ http://www.tspsc.gov.in which would be considered as authentic publication for extending all benefits to the candidates who are pr ovisionally declared to have passed the Tests" Vide existing Go.Ms.No.591, dt:20-10-2011. No individual pass certificate will be issued to th e candidates by the Commission.
- Schedule of Examinations: :04-1 0-2015 to 09-10-2015