You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » AP GO 404 Guidelines for transfers » Collegiate Education transfers 2015 » go 404 dated 18-08-2015 » go 44 transfers of college employees » AP GO 404 Guidelines for transfer of Collegiate Education Employees
AP GO 404 Guidelines for transfer of Collegiate Education Employees
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HIGHER EDUCATION (CE) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No.404. Dated: 18-08-2015 Read the following:-
- From the CCE, A.P., Hyd. Lr.No.200/Ser.II-A/2015, dt.23-05-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.98, Finance(HR-I)Dept., dt.04-08-2015.
- From the CCE, A.P., Hyd. Lr.No.200/Ser.II-A/2015, dt.11-08-2015
In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad, in the letters 1st & 3rd read above and after careful examination of the matter, the Government hereby issue the guidelines for transfer of employees in Collegiate Education Department for the year 2015-16 as appended to this order as Annexure.
2. The Government hereby also order to extend the due date for (10) days beyond 15-08-2015 for smooth completion of transfers in Collegiate Education Department as per guidelines.
3. The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad, shall take further action in the matter accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR-I) Department vide their U.O.No.14295-A/131/A2/HRI/2015, Dated13-08-2015. (BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) R.P. SISODIA SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (i/c)
To The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad. Copy to: The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad. The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad. The Finance (HR.I)Dept. SF / SCs. // FORWARDED :: BY ORDER // SECTION OFFICER ANNEXURE GUIDELINES FOR TRANSFER OF EMPLOYEES IN COLLEGIATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT FOR THE YEAR 2015-16 --oOo—
1. Those who have put in more than (2) Two years of service in case of teaching staff and ministerial in a particular station as on 31-07-2015 shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
2. The Commissioner of Collegiate Education will draw schedule for effecting transfers and complete the entire process on or before 25-08-2015.
3. Those who are retiring on or before 31-08-2017 shall not be disturbed.
4. Those who have completed (5) five years or above service in case of Lecturers and (3) three years or above service in case of Principals in a particular station as on 31-07-2015 shall be transferred, if there is any request for the said post or on administrative grounds.
5. Transfers will be effected based on the total entitlement points scored by individual applicants on the criteria as mentioned below. The highest scorer in the respective subject and zone will be given the first choice and so on. The time period limit is (5) years for spouse transfer cases. Criteria for entitlement of points: a) Stay in the present station located in the following areas as on 01-08-2015.
b) Special Categories:
i) Single Women : 10 Points
ii) Physically Challenged : a) 40% - 60% : disability 05 points b) More than 60% : disability 08 points Note : For this purpose, a copy of the certificate issued not below rank of Civil Surgeon must be submitted. iii) The Employees who are now suffering from the following diseases: 05 Points (a) Cancer (b) Heart Operation (c) Neuro-Surgery (d) Bone T.B. (e) Kidney Transplantation
iv) (a) Applicants with dependent children who are mentally retarded and are under treatment 05 Points (b) Applicants with dependent children suffering from Juvenile Diabetes and children suffering from congenital Heart problems and are under medical Treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers 05 points Note: For this purpose, a copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority i.e., District Medical Board/ State Medical Board may be enclosed for consideration. (v) Spouse employment (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure) : 10 points. Note: Employees whose spouse is working in State or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution in the same place opted for transfer or a nearby place. The applicants seeking transfer under this category shall produce a certificate issued by the Head of the Office where the spouse is working in proof of the claim. c) Academic, Administrative and Development Performance Indicators (AADPI) for Principals (Max: 20 points)
(a) Up to 100 score 5 Points
(b) 101 – 200 score 10 Points
(c) 201 – 250 score 15 Points
(d) Above 250 score 20 Points
(e) State Teacher Awardees 5 points.
d) The following criteria will be followed for allotment of points for the pass percentage (2014-15) of the students:-
(i) Less than 40% 0 Points
(ii) 40% to Less than 60% 03 Points
iii) 60% to Less than 80% 05 Points
iv) 80% and above 07 Points
6. In case of Office Bearers of recognized service Associations the standing instructions on the transfers of Office Bearers of recognized employees unions as issued in Circular Memo.No.26135/Ser.Welfare/2002-1 of General Administration(Services) Department, dated: 19-06-2002 and Memo No.17225/SW/A1, dt.27-09-2014 shall be followed.
- In case of Collegiate Education, the recognized service associations are as follows:- • Government College Gazetted Teachers Association (GCGTA) • Government College Teachers Association (GCTA) • The District level Office Bearers of these two Associations will be exempted from transfers only for the period mentioned in the Government Circular Memo.No.26135/Ser.Welfare/2002-1 of G.A (Services) Department, dated: 19-06-2012 and Memo No.17225/SW/A1, dt.27-09-2014.
7. NAAC coordinators who have submitted the SSR/RAR are exempted, if their APIs are good.
8. Lecturers engaged in Major /Minor Research Projects can be transferred to College where such facilities exist.
9. Wherever a Woman employee working in other than Women Degree Colleges opts for a post in Women Degree Colleges, she shall be posted by shifting a male person working against such post even if he has not completed the prescribed period of minimum of (2) two years.
10. The following lists shall be notified in the Website of the Department concerned. (i) The list of names of the persons who applied for transfer with total of entitlement points in descending order. (ii) Subject, college and zone-wise clear vacancy position and the list of posts where persons have been working for (5) years or more
11. All the employees seeking transfer shall indicate three (3) places in the order of preference. When more than one employee opts for a particular place, the points obtained by him / her shall be given preference, subject to the employee not having charges pending against him/ her. Note: Candidates have to keep in mind the focal and non-focal places while exercising the places of option.
12. (a) In case of Autonomous Colleges, the transfers may be affected as per the recommendations of the Committee constituted vide G.O.Ms. No. 42, Higher Education (UE.I-1) Department, Dated: 04-06-2001. (b) The Principals working in Autonomous Colleges and Colleges going for Autonomy with low AADPI Score may be transferred.
13. Counseling will be held on specified dates and the persons attending the Video Counseling will not be entitled to any TA/DA. However, it will be treated as “ON DUTY”.
14. The applicants called in the order of merit shall choose any of the vacant posts available at the point of time and exercise his/her option in writing. In case two or more applicants secure equal score, preference shall be given to the employee who has more entitlement points.
15. Video Counseling shall be held wherever deemed necessary by competent authority.
16. Transfers will be affected from focal to non-focal/ non-focal to nonfocal/non focal to focal posts, in no case, transfers will be from one focal post to another focal post in case of Non-Autonomous Colleges.
Area Category Area Category I 30% HRA (under State Pay Scales Area) Focal II 20% HRA Area Focal III 14.5% HRA Area Non-Focal IV 12.5% HRA Area and Less Non-Focal
17. The transfers affected shall be displayed on the Website after completion of Counseling.
18. Those who are transferred shall be relieved from the present place of working immediately on receipt of the transfer orders. Under any circumstances the person will be deemed to have been relieved at the end of 5 days of the receipt of the order. Any violation of this condition shall be viewed seriously by the Government.
19. Those who are transferred at their request shall not be entitled to any TA/ DA and joining time since the transfers are at their request.
20. Anybody who has submitted false information and / or certificates and also the officers who have countersigned such false information are liable for disciplinary as well as criminal action.
21. The Commissioner of collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad is requested to follow fair and transparent method at all stages of transfer process. R.P. SISODIA SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (i/c) // FORWARDED :: BY ORDER // SECTION OFFICER