You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » AP Employees transfers and postings 2015 » AP G.O. 98 Dt: 04.08.2015 » ap teachers transfers 2015 » go 98 ap employees transfers 2015 » go 98 ap transfers of employees 2015 » AP G.O. 98 Dt:04.08.2015 Transfer&Postings till 16-08-2015 - Ban of AP Employees
AP G.O. 98 Dt:04.08.2015 Transfer&Postings till 16-08-2015 - Ban of AP Employees
FINANCE (HR. I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 98 Dated: 04.08.2015 Read the following:
1. G.O. Ms. No. 211, Finance (DCM) Department, dated November15, 2014.
AP G.O. 98 Dt: 04.08.2015 Transfer&Postings -Relaxation of Existing Ban AP Employees
AP G.O. 98 Dt: 04.08.2015 Transfer&Postings till 16-08-2015 - Ban AP Employees
- In the Order read above, the Government imposed ban on transfer of employees to ensure stability of tenure and consistent delivery of public services. After a review of the representations of the employees for right placement, the Government has decided to order for temporary revocation of the ban on transfer of employees until the mid-night of August 15, 2015. Accordingly, Government hereby permit the Authority competent to effect transfer of employees under the existing Rules and Regulations until the mid-night of August 15, 2015, in a fair and transparent manner with due consideration for the productivity and efficiency of the employees.
- These orders, however, do not apply ipso facto to the revenue earning departments viz., Commercial Taxes, Prohibition & Excise, Stamps and Registration, and Transport Department; and the Service Departments viz., Health Medical and Family welfare Department,Education (School Education and Higher Education) Department. These departments will approach the Finance Department for issue of orders customised to their requirements.
- The employees of the Directorates of Treasuries & Accounts and Works Accounts and the Zonal and Multi-Zonal cadre posts in the headquarters offices of the Directorate of State Audit, the Commissioner of Survey, Settlement and Land Records and the Director of Economics and Statistics are exempted from transfers.
- The Government hereby order for imposition of ban on transfer of employees effective August 16, 2015.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. P.V.RAMESH PRINCIPAL FINANCE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
To All Spl Chief Secretaries /Principal Secretaries /Secretaries to Government Heads of all Department of the State
All District Collectors in the State The Director of Works& Accounts Department. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
All District Treasury Officers. All Officers/Sections in Finance Department. SF/SCs. // FORWARDED:: BY ORDER // SECTION OFFICER