#AP LPCET 2017 Notification Schedule at http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in/ AP LPCET-2017 Online Examination Schedule dates released at official website www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
AP LPCET 2017 Phase 2 Web Options at www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
|AP LPCET Online Application at www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in|
- Web Options by the candidates 16.05.2017 to 19.05.2017
- Allotment of seats20.05.2017 to 22.05.2017
- Download of allotment letters by the candidates 23.05.2017
- Certificate verification at Govt. DIETs 24.05.2017 to 28.05.2017
- First Instruction day 29.05.2017
LPCET, June-2017 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION Ref:- 1. G.O.Ms.No.29 Education(PE-PROGS.II) Department, Dt: 29.3.2007
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Office of the Commissioner of School Education,
Andhra Pradesh, AMARAVATHI
LP CET.May-2017 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Ref : 1.G.O.Ms.No.30 Education(PE-PROGS.II)Department Dt :08-07-2015
1.Online application for LP CET - 2017 are invited from candidates who intend to take
admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government
District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher
Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of
A.P on 04-05-2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
2.Date and Timings of LP CET:
LP CET will be conducted on 04-05-2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test
will be conducted through online in 3 spells.
3.Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for LP CET (including examination fee) is Rs500/-
(Rupees Five Hundred Only).Candidates can pay the fee through Payment Gateway
between 22.03.2017 to 18-04-2017 and submit an online application at the LP CET
website http://cse.ap.gov.in between 22.03.2017 to 18-04-2017.
4. Procedure for submission of application online:
The detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin.
Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the LP CET
website http://cse.ap.gov.in from 20.03.2017 onwards. Candidates can submit their
applications through online from 22.03.2017 to 18-04-2017.
5. Examination centers for LP CET:
LP CET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose
any District of his/her choice for online examination center.
4. Procedure for submission of application online: Detailed Procedure for Applying online is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the LPCET website http://lpcetap.cgg.gov. in or cse.ap.gov.in from 01.07.2016 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 02.07.2016 to 12.07.2016
Eligibility criteria for admission:
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B. The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
Age Limit:The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 01.07.2016. There is no upper age limit.
D. Educational Qualifications: The candidate who passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
A grade Degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi)
- The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET-2016
- The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET-2016 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
- The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2016 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT)
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for the general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The details pertaining to the structure and content of the test, syllabus, Pass certificate, Rule of Reservation and allotment of the seat are given in the Information Bulletin.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE – LPCET – 2017:
- 1 Notification for conduct of LP CET – 2017 20.03.2017
- 2 Payment of application fee through online 500/-
- 3 Submission of application through online 22.03.2017 with payment of fee
- 4 Last date for payment of application fee 17.04.2017 through online
- 5 Last date for receipt of filled in application 18.04.2017 through online
- 6 Generation of Hall-tickets 25.04.2017
- 7 Issue of Hall tickets through online 27.04.2017
- 8 Date of LP CET – 2017 04.05.2017 Date of announcement of results and
- 9 ranks 10.05.2017 Handing over of list of colleges granted
- 10 affiliation for that particular year by 15.05.2017
First phase of Counseling (Preparation of
Seat Matrix, Submission of web based
options by candidates, allotment of seats
25.05.2017 to 27.05.2017 11 to candidates issue of provisional letters
of admission, verification of certificates at
DIETs and issue of Final Admission Letter)
12 Second phase of Counseling 14.06.2017
13 First Instruction day 17.06.2017
Convener, LP CET-2017 Chairman, LP CET-2017
& Regional Joint Director of School
& Commissioner of School
Kakinada Ibrahimpatnam, Amaravathi.
Convenor, LPCET – 2017 & RJDSE, Kakinada Chairman, LPCET – 2017 & Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh
Rank Cards Available Today Click Here
Telugu Language MERIT LIST TPT TELUGU
Hindi Language MERIT LIST HPT HINDI
*AP LPCET 2017 Notification Click Here
* Download Hall Tickets of LPCET 2017 Click Here