You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » AP LPCET 2016 » ap lpcet2016 » aplpcet 2016 » aplpcet2016 » LPCET 2016 » lpcetap.cgg.gov.in » notifications » online application of ap lpcet 2016 » AP LPCET 2017 Admissions at www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
AP LPCET 2017 Admissions at www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
LPCET, June-2016 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION Ref:- 1. G.O.Ms.No.29 Education(PE-PROGS.II) Department, Dt: 29.3.2007
1. Online application for LPCET – 2016 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Language Panduit Training Courses (TPT/HPT/) in Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Panduit Training Colleges in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on 17-07-2016 in all 13 Districts in the State. If the no of candidates is less than 200 in a particular district the center may be merged in neighboring district.
2. Date and Timings of LPCET: LPCET will be conducted on 17-07-2016 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in One spell. If the no of candidates is less than 200 in a particular district the center may be merged in neighboring district.
3. Fee and submission of Application Online The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET (including examination fee) is Rs 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 02-07-2016 to 11-07-2016 and submit online application at the LPCET website http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in between 02-07- 2016 to 12- 07-2016
4. Procedure for submission of application online: Detailed procedure for Applying on line is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the LPCET website http://lpcetap.cgg.gov. in or cse.ap.gov.in from 01.07.2016 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications though online from 02.07.2016 to 12.07.2016
Eligibility criteria for admission:
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B. The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
Age Limit:The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 01.07.2016. There is no upper age limit.
D. Educational Qualifications: The candidate who passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi)
- The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET-2016
- The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET-2016 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
- The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2016 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT)
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The details pertaining to the structure and content of the test, syllabus, Pass certificate, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the Information Bulletin.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE – LPCET – 2016:
- Notification for conduct of LPCET - 2016 01-07-2016 Friday
- Payment of application fee through online 02-07-2016 Saturday
- Submission of application through online with payment of fee 02-07-2016 Saturday
- Last date for payment of application fee through online 11-07-2016 Monday
- Last date for receipt of filled in application through online 12-07-2016 Tuesday
- Issue of Hall tickets through online 15-07-2016 Friday 7 Date of LPCET - 2016 17-07-2016 Sunday
- Date of announcement of results and ranks 20.07.2016 (Tentatively)
- Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT 05-07-2016
- First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter) 25-07-2016
- Second phase of Counseling No Second Phase 12 First Instruction day 01-08-2016 Monday
Convenor, LPCET – 2016 & RJDSE, Kakinada Chairman, LPCET – 2016 & Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh
Telugu Language MERIT LIST TPT TELUGU
Hindi Language MERIT LIST HPT HINDI
*AP LPCET 2016 Last Date 11-07-2016 Notification Click Here
* Online Application Apply from 02-07-2016 to 11-07-2016 Apply Here