You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » ap go 63 » ap teachers transfers 2015 » AP Teachers Transfers 2015-Rules » go 63 teachers transfers » go no 63 dated 31-08-2015 » guidelines of ap teachers transfers » AP GO 63- Guidelines of AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules
AP GO 63- Guidelines of AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules
EDUCATION (SER.II) DEPARTMENT
In order to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Headmasters Grade II Gazetted and teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP schools in Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, Government have decided to issue rules relating to transfers. Further, Under Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009, every child in age group of 6 to 14 years will have to be provided upto Eight years of Elementary Education on admission to an age appropriate class in the vicinity of his / her neighborhood. Further, there is a need to rationalize the staff in schools and posts in Primary and Upper Primary as there are some schools with over strength of students vis-à- vis the sanctioned teaching posts and on the other hand some schools with uneconomic strength of students with more teachers. Government also desired to ensure appropriate school/class level teacher – pupil ratio and strengthen academic monitoring / support to teachers at mandal and divisional level. Keeping the above in view, there is need to regulate the staffing pattern by way of transfers. Government have decided to call for the applications for transfer of teachers through online and conduct web counseling duly obtaining the options as was done in the transfer counseling of A.P. Model Schools, Admission into DIETCET etc. The Headmasters/teachers shall apply online in the IP address given for the purpose. In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of A.P. Education Act 1982 (Act 1 of 1982) and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of all the earlier Rules and guidelines on transfer of teachers, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted, School Assistants and S.G.T.s and their equivalent categories in the A.P. School Education Service and A.P. School Education Subordinate Service working in the Government Schools and Z.P.P. and MPP Schools in the State. A.P., Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2015 - 16
- (i) Service in category IV areas Five (5) Points for every year of service
- (ii) Service in Category III areas Three (3) points per every year of service
- (iii) Service in the Category II areas Two (2) points per every year of service
- (iv) Service in the Category I areas One (1) point per every year of service
- Category – I All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible
- Category –II All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% HRA is admissible
- Category –III All Habitations / Towns where 12% HRA is admissible
- Category-IV All Habitations where 12% HRA is admissible,
6.A. Performance Related Points Entitlement
(a) The teachers who secured National or State award issued by the Central / State Government can be availed only once in the 8 year period. 5 points 6.
C. Individual Related Performance Points
(a) Teacher attendance in the institution at present cadre - HM certificate - Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO Above 95% attendance of total no. of working days for last 2 years 3 90% -94.99% attendance of total no. of working days for last 2 years 2 (b) If the children of Govt. teacher are studying during the last 2 years in Govt./Aided schools (If both are working as teachers, one of the spouse will be entitled for these points) SelfCertification Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO with Aadhaar seeded child info 2 (c) Initiative in raising of funds/ material/property/infrastructure for developing the school (last 2 years only) - HM certificate - Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO Worth of more than 3 lakhs 3 2 – 2.99 lakhs 2 1 – 1.99 lakhs 1
(d) Performance in SSC Results 100% pass in concerned subject. 3 90% and above pass 2
(e) Participation of children in competitions at District/ State Level from the schools a) Essay writing b) Elocution c) Drawing d) Quiz, etc. Points to be given to the HM & concerned Teacher - HM certificate - Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO 1 5 (
f) Participation in sport & games : Points to be gives both for PET/HM - HM certificate - Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO National 3 State 2 Zonal / District 1
(g) If teacher is residing at working habitation for last 2 years (applicable to HM / Teacher working in category IV schools only). SelfCertification Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO 2
(h) Conduct of science exhibition at school level with local contribution inviting neighboring schools in the Mandal
a) Science Projects/Shows b) Green Crops & Environment c) Arts Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO 2 Note i. The criteria for determination of the above performance parameters shall be two preceding academic years. ii. Above all should be Certified by the HM & Counter signed by MEO/Dy.E.O. iii. Applicable to the HM / concerned Teachers.
7. Special Points (Extra Points):
- (1) The President and General Secretary of the recognized Teachers’ Unions at the State and District Levels. 10 points
- (2) Un-married Headmistress Gr.II / unmarried female Teacher 10 Points
- (3) Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher, whose spouse is working in State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution in the same District and opted for transfer nearer to and towards the place of working of his/her spouse, Benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to one of the spouses once in 8 years, and an entry shall be made in this regard in SR. A copy of certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the check list to consider cases under this category 10 Points
- (4) Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted Teacher who is working as NCC Officer, if they have completed 8 years’ service in the school 10 Points
- (5) Headmaster/teacher who are enthusiastic and have inclination to teach in English Medium in English Medium schools / Parallel 5 Points 6 sections
- (6) Teachers who are Physical Science teachers and who opt to teach Mathematics permanently in future and who have the requisite qualification 5 Points
- (7) Teachers/HMs willing to opt for difficult and remote area schools 5 Points 8. Rationalization Points The teachers who are affected by rationalization process they are eligible for extra points over and above already secured. The teachers who have completed 8 years’ service are not eligible. 10 Points
9. In case of a Tie in Points Secured In case the entitlement points two or more applicants are equal, the inter-se seniority shall be determined as below: (a) Applicants having disability of more than 40% but less than 70% (Ortho-handicap. / Visually challenged/ Hearing Impaired) shall take priority (b) Subject to the above, the seniority in the cadre shall be taken into account (c) Priority to the candidate basing on the date of birth (Senior) besides rule (a) and (b).
10. Minus Points:
(a) If disciplinary action is initiated for irregular attendance/ Unauthorized absence, not completing syllabus, indiscipline etc. by competent authority
(i) Major penalty awarded 5 Points
(ii) Minor Penalty Awarded 3 Points
(b) 10th Class Pass Percentage is less than 30% 5 Points
(c) The Headmaster Grade-II and the concerned subject Teacher of the school in which the pass percentage in the S.S.C. Public Exam (March) is less than 30% 5 Points
11. Preferential Categories
The following categories shall take precedence in the seniority list, in the order given below, irrespective of their entitlement points.
- (a) Physically handicapped i.e., those with not less than 70% orthopedically-handicapped / Visually challenged/Hearing Impaired.
- (b) Widows
- (c) Legally Separated Women
- (d) Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher
who is suffering with the following diseases, in which he/she is undergoing treatment:
- i. Cancer
- ii. Open Heart Surgery, including Stunts
- iii. Neuro Surgery
- iv. Bone TB
- v. Kidney Transplantation / Dialysis
- vi. Neuro- Surgery 7
- vii. Back-ach Surgery (Spinal Chord Plates diseases)
- viii. Losses of Platelets in Blood
(e) Applicants with dependents i.e., Mother, Father, children, Spouse who are mentally retarded and are undergoing treatment
(f) Children suffering with holes in the heart by birth and undergoing medical treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers
(g) Applicants with dependent children suffering from Juvenile Diabetes
Note 1: For the purpose of (a, d, e & f) above, a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority i.e., District Medical Board / State Medical Board should be enclosed to the application for consideration of preferential categories. However candidates selected under PH quota and recorded in SR need not furnish any fresh certificate.
Note 2: The Headmaster Grade-II Gazetted / Teachers should avail either the preferential category (Rule 8) or the special points Rule 7 (1 to 6) once in 8 years and an entry be made in SR.
Note 3: The teachers who have availed the preferential category or spouse category in the earlier transfer counselling and now shifted under Rationalization without completion of 8 years of service shall be given the respective benefits / entitlement points along with the Rationalization points.
(h) Teachers shall exercise their option for their willingness to teach in English medium in the English Medium High Schools / English Medium Parallel High Schools. They shall be treated as English Medium teachers and will be posted for teaching in English medium henceforth. The required training will be provided. Preference will be given to the teachers who exercise the option for posting in the said school. Transfer shall be issued to the extent of requirement in the Schools. (i) Where there is dearth of Mathematics Teachers, the School Assistants (Physical Science) who are willing / opt to teach the Mathematic subject permanently / continuously in future shall be treated as a Mathematics teacher. Posting shall be issued to the extent of requirement in the Schools.
12. Notification of vacancies:
(1) The following vacancies shall be notified for the purpose of counseling:
- (a) All the existing clear vacancies, except the leave vacancies.
- (b) Resultant vacancies after rationalization
- (c) All the vacancies arising due to compulsory transfers as per Rule V.
- (d) Resultant vacancies arising during counseling.
(2) After assessing additional requirement, additional Posts/Teachers to be provided to ensure School and Class level Teacher Pupil Ratio & for strengthening academic monitoring I. For upgraded UP Schools, where enrolment justifies allocation of additional teachers II. For High Schools where the class strength is over 50 students
(3) The competent authorities shall notify the vacancies with 8 the approval of District Collector (District Cadres) or Commissioner and Director of School Education (Zonal Cadre), as the case may be after duly affecting rationalization by taking into consideration of teacher pupil ratio as notified by Government under rationalization from time to time.
13. Publication of vacancies and seniority list:
(1) The following lists shall be published in the website specified for the purpose and also displayed at the O/o Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officer concerned: (a) The lists of category wise schools (category I, II, III and IV),
(b) The School wise vacancy position of Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted/School Assistant/Secondary Grade Teacher and equivalent categories for counseling.
(c) Subject to the procedure prescribed in clause
(2) below, the list of names of the Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who applied for transfer with entitlement points.
(2) After the last date for applying for transfers as per schedule, the seniority list shall be prepared, using software for generating the entitlement points management wise, category wise, subject wise, medium wise and the seniority list with entitlement points shall be published in the website specified for the purpose and also on the notice board of District Educational Officer /Regional Joint Director of School Education. 14. Online Application
- (1) Objections if any in respect of the seniority list and entitlement points published as per Rule 13 (2) may be filed online. The District Educational Officer / Regional Joint Director of School Education, as the case may be, by any applicant together with evidence in support of such objection within the time specified for this purpose in the schedule.
- (2) The District Educational Officer / Regional Joint Director of School Education, as the case may be, shall cause verification of all objections and pass orders disposing of the same. In cases where objections are upheld, the District Educational Officer/ Regional Joint Director of School Education shall cause the necessary corrections in the seniority list and publish the same on the website. 16. Counselling (1) Transfers and postings of Headmasters/Teachers shall be done on the basis of entitlement and performance points as specified in these rules. (2) After finalization of seniority lists and notification of vacancies Options shall have to be exercised by the teachers through web based counseling / option.
- (3) Transfer orders shall be issued by the respective Committee on the basis of the final lists drawn online duly following the above procedure.
(ii) The Committee shall be the competent authority for transfer of all Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted in the Government High Schools in the respective Zone. The transfer shall be effected within the Zone by way of counselling.
(iii) The Regional Joint Director of School Education concerned shall be the competent authority to issue posting and transfer orders of the Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted working in Government High Schools, after the approval by the Committee (2) For Transfer of Head Master Gr. II Gazetted in Zilla Parishad High Schools: a) Chairman, Zilla Parishad /Special Officer– Chairman b) Collector/ Joint Collector – Member
c) RJDSE or his nominee -- Member Secretary d) Chief Executive Officer- Z.P. – Member Note: 10 (i) The Committee shall be the competent authority for transfer of all Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted in the ZP High Schools in the District (ii) The Regional Joint Director of School Education concerned shall be the competent authority to issue transfer orders of the Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted working in ZP High Schools, after the approval by the Committee. (3) For Transfer of Teachers in Government High Schools a) Collector / Joint Collector -- Chairman
b) Chief Executive Officer Z. P. - - Member c) District Educational Officer – Member Secretary (4) For Transfer of Teachers in Zilla Parishad / MPP Schools a) Chairman, ZP /Special Officer – Chairman b) Collector / Joint Collector -- Member c) Chief Executive Officer Z. P. - - Member d) District Educational Officer – Member Secretary Note: The District Educational Officer concerned shall be competent authority to issue transfer orders to all the teachers working in the Government Schools and ZPP / MPP Schools after the approval by the Committee.
- i. If only one Teacher (including subject teachers) is working in the School and got transfer he / she shall not be relieved without substitute
- ii. If two Teachers (including subject teachers) are working in the School and got transfer, the junior in the school shall not be relieved without substitute.
- iii. If three Teachers (including subject teachers) are working in the School and got transfer, the two juniors in the school shall not be relieved without substitute.
- iv. If four Teachers (including subject teachers) are working in the school and got transfer, the two juniors in the school shall not be relieved without substitute.
- v. Likewise, if eleven Teachers (including subject teachers) are working in the school and got transfer, the six juniors in the school shall not be relieved without substitute.
(1) An appeal against the orders of the District Educational Officer shall lie with the Regional Joint Director of School Education concerned, and an appeal against the orders of the Regional Joint Director of School Education shall lie with the Commissioner and Director of School Education Such appeal should be submitted within 10 days.
(2) All such appeals shall be disposed off by the Appellate authorities concerned within 15 days from the date of receipt of the appeal.