TSTWREIS Gurukulam 1515 Posts Recruitment 2016 www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
Rafi Mahammad 16:52 halltickets , notifications , tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in , TSTWREIS Gurukulam 2105 , TSTWREIS Gurukulam 2105 teachers and lecturer posts
#tgtwgurukulam Inter admissions Last date 31-05-2016 Notification TSTWREIS Gurukulam Teachers&Lecturer Posts #TSTWREIS Gurukulam Teacher and Lecturer Posts 2015 TSTWREIS Gurukulam Teachers &Lecturer Posts Download Hall Tickets Here. TSTW Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad Secretary, R.S Praveen Kumar, IPS has given Teachers and Lecturer Posts 2015 TSTWREIS GURUKULAM invites applications from the experienced, eligible, Candidates for filling up the posts on outsourcing basis in the following Institutions of Excellence functioning in Gurukulam.Institutions:SOE Khammam,COE WarangalCOE Mannanoor,IIT Study Center, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad.
TTWREIS 1515 Posts Notification Recruitment Click HereTSTWREIS Admissions Entrance Test-2016 Apply at swreishms.cgg.gov.in Admissions onto 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th classes
Results Click here
Notification for admissions into Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Junior Colleges for the Academic year 2016-17.
Applications are invited from the eligible ST students of Telangana state and other communities for admissions into Intermediate 1st year ( English Medium) in MPC, BPC,CEC, HEC & MEC in (29) Colleges and in Vocational groups ( I&M, CGA, EE&T, A&T) in selected colleges.
- Student passed 10th class in one attempt in SSC public examination held in March 2016.
- Income of the parent not to exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per Annum for Urban area &Rs.1,50,000/-for Rural area
- Student has to apply to TTWRJC as per his/her native district considered as per study.
- A copy of the marks memo of SSC obtained through e-seva/Mee-Seva is to be enclosed to the application.
- A Xerox copy of Caste & Income certificates are to be enclosed to the application.
- P.H.C. quota 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped/Differently able children who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
- 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota.
i)Senior Nationals ii) All India sports Meet
iii)Junior/Youth Nationals iv)Inter University Tournaments
v)National School Games vi)Mini or Sub-Junior Nationals
vii)Women Sports Festival vii)State/District/Tribal Sports/CM Cup
Note: 1. Last date for submission of applications : 31-05-2016.
2. Selections will be made on the basis of grades secured in SSC
3. Date of Counselling for admission : 04-06-2016 for the districts of 1) Warangal
2)Khammam 3) Adilabad 4) Mahabubnagar
06-06-2016 for the districts of 1)Karimnagar
2) Nalgonda 3) Nizamabad 4) Medak & Ranga Reddy
4.Student has to attend personally to the counselling with all the Original certificates like SSC Memo ( Print out in case of non receipt of SSC original), Caste certificate, Income certificate, Study certificate, TC, Medical certificate issued by the competent authority.
How to apply: submit the application to the principal of any TTWR Jr. College and District Co-Ordinating Officer of that concerned district. By download application form in the given web-site or neat typing on white paper (Application proforma enclosed)
For Further details if any: visit www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in or contact with Principal of near by TtwRJC or DCO.