#PSTU PG Courses Admissions 2016 at http://teluguuniversity.ac.in/ Last Date 31-08-2015 Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University – PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Ph.D Courses POTTI SREERAMULU TELUGU UNIVERSITY PUBLIC GARDENS, HYDERABAD - 4Ph. 040-23230435, 23230641, Ext. 328, www.teluguuniversity.ac.in Applications are invited for Admission into various courses for theacademic year 2016-17.
M.A.:1. Applied Linguistics
2. Karnatic Music,
4.Telugu; M.P.A: – 1. Theatre Arts
2. Kuchipudi Dance /Andhra Natyam
3. Folk Arts; M.C.J. (Integrated). B.F.A. (Sculpture /Painting / Print Making).
PG Diploma: 1. Linguistics & Telugu LanguageTeaching
2. Theatre Arts
3. Film Direction (Self Finance Course)
4. Folk Music
5. Folk Dance,
6. Folk Musical Instruments
7. Travel & Tourism
8. Muhurta Vignanam
9. Computer Programming with Astrology (Self Finance Course)
11. Jyothirvastu – Interior Decoration; Diploma:
1. Light Music
4. Padya Natakam
5. Kuchipudi/Andhra Natyam
1. Folk Music
2. Folk Dance
3. Folk Musical Instruments
4. Indrajalam (Self Finance Course)
1. Karnatic Music (Gatram/Veena/Violin/Venuvu/Mridangam/Nadaswaram/Dolu) 2. Bhakti Sangitam
3. Kuchipudi Dance; 1. Pradhamika Mano Dharma Sangeetam(Self Finance Course) 2. Praveena Mano Dharma Sangeetam (SelfFinance Course).
Ph.D.–1. Linguistics 2. Dance 3. Comparative Literature 4. Astrology
5. Theatre Arts 6. Telugu
WARANGAL CAMPUS: 1. Perini Nritya Visharada 2. Ph.D. Folklore.Prospectus-cum-Application form for all the above Courses can behad from 17-08-2015 between 11 am and 4 pm on all working days fromHyderabad & Warangal Campuses by submitting D.D. for Rs.350/-from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of '‘Registrar, Potti Sreeramulu Telugu Univer-sity, Hyderabad’. Application can also be obtained through post by sending DD for Rs. 400/-. Filled in applications should be sent to concerned Deans/ Directors so as to reach on or
before 31-08-2015. Applications can also be downloaded from theuniversity website. Attach a D.D.for Rs.350 while submitting the downloaded application.
Advt.No. 1/PSTU/Acad/2015 Dt: -8-2015
Prof. K. THOMASAIAH, Registrar