You are here: Home » GO 111 Enhancement of ex-gratia » prcgos » telangana » telangana go 111 dated 17-08-2015 » Telangana go 111 employees exgratia » ts go 111 » Telangana/TS GO 111 Enhancement of ex-gratia allowance on leave for treatment
Telangana/TS GO 111 Enhancement of ex-gratia allowance on leave for treatment
- G.O.Ms.No.222, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.I) Dept, dt: 04.06.1976.
- G.O.Ms.No.33, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.I) Dept, dt: 12.02.1982.
- G.O.Ms.No.234, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.I) Dept, dt:27.05.1994.
- G.O.Ms.No.155 Finance (FR.I) Department dated 4.5.2010
- G.O.Ms.No.95 GA (Spl.A) Dept., dated 28.2.2013
Telangana GO 111 TS GO 111 Dated 17-08-2015 Enhancement of ex-gratia allowance on leave for treatment
O R D E R:
1.Orders were issued in the reference 4th read above, enhancing the limits fixed in the reference 1st read above in respect of ex-gratia allowance to Government employees on extraordinary leave for treatment for Tuberculosis / Leprosy/ Cancer/ Mental illness / Heart diseases and Renal (Kidney) Failure, by issuing necessary amendment to the For Note (4) under Rule 28 and For Note (4) under Rule 29 of AP. Leave Rules 1933.
(1) For Non-Gazetted Officers drawing pay upto Rs.26, 600/- per month in the corresponding pay scales of 2015.
8. These orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
9. The G.O.is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir.telangana.gov.in and http://finance.telangana.gov.in.