Online Application available Now Click Here Closed
Online Application available Now Click Here Closed
Also Read Telangana KGBV Contract Teachers Online Application Last Date 09-06-2017 Click Here
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR ENGAGING OF VIDYA VOLUNTEERS FOR 2017-18:
- Communication schools lits along with Rosters Points by the District Educational Officer to the MEO's 01.06.2017 ,
- Press Note by DEO stating that eligible candidates shall apply through online and display the details in the DEO's Website 01-06-2017.
- Display the details on notice boards of MRC, UPS,HS and GPs in the Madnal 01-06-2017.
- 02 submission of application through online by the eligible Up to candidates 05-06-2017
- Submission of application aland copy to MEo's along with Up to copies of certificates 05.06.2017.
- scrutiny of application forms with reference to certificates ou submitted by the candidates and to confirm by the MEos in the website 06-06-2017
- Display of ve Merit List by the DEO, 07-06-2017
- Submissions of Objections on Tentative Merit List to the if any concerned MEO and rectification by the MEO, in the website, 08-06-2017 if any Display
- Final Merit iit bythe DEO 09-06-2017
- Display of Selection Listby the DEO 09.06.2017
- Agreement with the Vidya volunteers with SMC to prescribed in the format 10-06-2017 to 11-06-2017
- Report 12-06.2017
- Submission of action takan report to DE0 by the ME OS Mandal, school showing No.of Vidya volunteers in cach wise 12-06-2017
|TS Vidya volunteer s 2017 Online Application|
Mahabub Nagar 673 Posts Online Application Click Here
Nalgonda 393 Vacancies Online Application Click Here
Telangana TS 2017 District wise vacancies Click Here
Telangana Khammam 327 VVs 2017 District wise vacancies Click Here
134 vacancies Click Here
Telangana TS VVs 2017 District wise 145 vacancies Click Here
|7||DEO Ranga reddy|
Telangana Ranga Reddy 653 District wise vacancies Click Here
Adilabad 326 vacancies Click Here
Warangal Rural 56 vacancies
Warangal Urban 87 Vacancies Click Here
Hyderabad 496 Posts Vacancies Click Here
DEO Komaram Bheem
774 Posts Online Application Click here
162 Posts Online Application Click here
236 Posts Online APPLICATION Click here
193 Posts Online Application Click here
64 Posts Online Application Click here
DEO Jayashankar Bhupalli
344 Posts Online Application Click here
346 Posts Online Application Click here
220 Posts Online Application Click here
DEO Sirsil Rajanna
39 Posts Online Application Click here
387 Posts Online Application Click here
86 Posts Online Application Click here
115 Posts Online Application Click here
DEO Medchel Malkajgiri
208 Posts Online Application Click here
912 Posts Online Application Click here
DEO Jogulamba Gadwal
496 Posts Online Application Click here
285 Posts Online Application Click here
Recruitment of 11428 TS Vidya Volunteers (Academic Instructors) 2017-18 District Wise Telangana Teachers Latest Posts
|SNo.||Topic||Telangana Vidya Volunteers 2017-18 Recruitment schedule|
|1||TS GO 97|
Telangana G.O 97 Guidelines of Appointment of V.Vs Click Here
|2||Vidya Volunteers Notification Dist wise Details|
District wise list Roster points All information Click here
Recruitment Schedule Dates Click Here
|4||Online Application||Online Application Click Here Opened|
Merit List Dist Wise As per Roster Click Here
School Education Engaging the services of (11428) Vidya Volunteers through School Management Committees (SMCs) with an Honorarium of Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) per month in the Academic Year, 2017-18 - Permission Accorded – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (Prog.I) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 86 Dated: 25-05-2017.
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Rt.No.97, SE (Prog.I) Deptt, dt.29.06.2016.
2) From the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana,
Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.44/PS2-2/2017-2, dt.04.02.2017 & 15.04.2017.
O R D E R:-
In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, in the references 2nd read above, after carefulexamination of the matter, Government hereby accord permission to theCommissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, to engagethe services of 11428 (Eleven Thousand, Four Hundred and Twenty Eight) VidyaVolunteers, in the existing vacancies and retirement and leave vacancies, from the month of June for the Academic Year 2017-18, subject to rationalization of the
teachers, based on the enrolment of students. The honorarium of Rs. 8000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand only) sanctioned in the year 2015-16 and 2016-17 is
enhanced to Rs. 12000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) per month due to the
increase in the cost of living and the requests made in this regard.
2) The Commissioner and Director of School Education is requested to follow the same Guidelines as enclosed to the G.O. first read above scrupulously, in engaging the services of the Vidya Volunteers for the Academic Year, 2017-18.
3) The Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
4) This Order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (EBS.IV) Department