You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » ap rc 25 » AP RC 25 dated 09-09-2015 » ap teachers transfers 2015 schedule » AP Teachers Transfers 2015-Rules » rc 25 primary school rationalization » AP Rc No 25 Dated:09-09-2015 Guidelines of modified Rationalization
AP Rc No 25 Dated:09-09-2015 Guidelines of modified Rationalization
- i) Rationalisation in respect of the identified Adarsha Pradhamika Patasala(Model Primary School shall be taken up as per the norms given in G.oMs.No.39, Edn., dated 07.08.2015 to G.0. Ms.No. 51, Edn., dated 07.08.2015 issued to the respective districts.
- ii) Afer issue of GOs, certain representations were received by the Department that, some of the Primary Schools are consolidated without justification. Primary Schools with over Be enrollment are not identified as Model Primary Schools, etc. All the District Educational cfficers Regional Jaint Directors of School Education were instructed in csE Rc.No. 25/Estt.llL2015, dated 08.08.2015 to once again re-verify the list of selected schools and submit the modifications required, if any. All the District Educational officers have submitted the revised lists. Government orders will be issued as proposed by the DEOs ean while the District Educational Officers should take further action o the revised final lists of the Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala(Model Primary Schools) as proposed by them for rationalization/ transfers
- iii)For all the primary schools(other than Mode Primary Schools) including the positively consolidated schools, the norms prescribed in G.O Ms. No.55, Edn dated 23.04.2011 and relevant provision of G O.Ms.No.61, Edn dated 16.05.2011 should be followed.
- iv) Only rationalization of Primary schools should be taken up primary sections in upper primary schools should not be included.
- v) The LFL HM(PSHM) should be provided(a) to the Aadarsha Pradhamika Paatasala(Model Primary School) Where the enrollment is nore than 130(by the balance of LFL HM(PSHM) post may be allotted to the Mandals proportionate to the enrolment in descending order either to Aadarsha Pradhamika Paatasala(Model Primary School or to other primary schools at www.teacher4us.com
- (a) The teachers who were given transfer orders in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute may be relieved after Rationalization exercise and if need is established in the opted transfer place.
- (b) where the need is not established after rationalization exercise, all such transfer orders issued in the year 2013 may be cancelled to allow them for apply for online transfer in the present counseling(as per Govt. Memo No.13329Ser.ll/2012, Dated: 16.06.2015
- (c) The teachers who were transferred in the counseling in the year 2013 and not relieved for want of substitute, and not willing to be relieved now, all such transfer orders may be Cancelled(as per Govt. Memo No. 50315/Ser.IllA2/2015, dated o3.09.2015
- if they have not completed 8 years special Points: The President General Secretary of all recognised Teacher Associations will get the special points.
K. SANDHYA RANI