You are here: Home » ecourts.gov.in/Kadapa » jobs » kadapa dist attender 55 posts » Kadapa dist court notification 2015 » Kadapa Dist Court Office Subordinate 55 Posts » notifications » Kadapa Dist Court Office Subordinate (ATTENDER)-55 Posts-Last Date:19-09-2015
Kadapa Dist Court Office Subordinate (ATTENDER)-55 Posts-Last Date:19-09-2015
- 1. Must have passed VII Class examination conducted by A.P. State Government, Preference will be given to the candidates, who possess professional skills, such as driving, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, gardening, cooking water pump set mechanism, machinery work, etc.,
- 2. No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Office Subordinate (Attender) in the District Judiciary of Kadapa, unless he/she is able to read and write Telugu “and Urdu or one of the said languages of the District”, as per the qualifications referred to in Rule 5(b)(Annexure-II) of A.P. Last Grade Service rules, 1996.
- 1. Must not have completed 34 years of age and must have completed 18 years of age, as on 01.07.2015 (Vide G.O.Ms.No.115, General Administration (SER.B) Department, dated 29.02.2008).
IV. CERTIFIED COPIES/ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WHICHEVER IS APPLICABLE SHOULD BE ENCLOSED TO THE APPLICATIONS:
- a) Certificates of Academic and Technical Qualifications such as Marks Lists, Pass Certificates, Provisional Certificates and other Testimonials.
- b) Certificate evidencing date of Birth.
- c) Community Certificate in case of BCs., SCs and STs and the certificate shall show specifically the classification of the Group.
- d) Employment Registration Card. 2
- e) Certificate in respect of Local/Non-local candidature in terms of Presidential Orders, 1975 i.e., the Study certificates of Classes IV to VII (or) in case, if they have not studied, in any institution, during the whole or any part of the 4 years period preceding the year of VII Class examination, Residence certificate from the concerned MRO/Thasildar in Annexure-1 shall be produced in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD.(SPF-A) Dept., dt.01.11.1975. If the certificates in proof of Local/Non-local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected.
- f) Latest attested copy of disability certificate “showing the percentage of disability” has to be submitted by disabled candidates, obtained from Medical Board.
- g) Any other relevant certificate.
- h) One recent passport size photograph duly attested by any Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the application form.
- i) A duly stamped self Addressed envelope cover should be enclosed.
- j) The application should be addressed to THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE, KADAPA with a caption “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE SUBORDINATE (ATTENDER).”