You are here: Home » ecourts.gov.in/Kadapa » jobs » kadapa dist court 2015 notification » kadapa dist Process Server posts notification » notifications » Recruitment of Kadapa Dist Court Process Server 40 Posts » Recruitment of Kadapa Dist Court Process Server 40 Posts- Last Date:19-09-2015
Recruitment of Kadapa Dist Court Process Server 40 Posts- Last Date:19-09-2015
- 1. Must have passed “VII Class examination and must be able to ride a Bicycle”, as per the rule 5(a) of the A.P. Last Grade service rules, 1992, issued vide G.O.Ms.No:565, Dt:24-10-1992. Preference will be given to the candidates, who possess professional skills, such as driving, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, gardening, cooking water pump set mechanism, machinery work, etc.,
- 2. No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Process Server in the District Judiciary of Kadapa, unless he/she is able to read and write Telugu “and Urdu or one of the said languages of the District”, as per rule 5(b) of the A.P. Last Grade service rules, 1992.
- 1. Must not have completed 34 years of age and must have completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2015 (Vide G.O.Ms.No.115,General Administration (SER.B) Department, dated 29.02.2008) 2. The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Service Men, as per Rules in force.
- 2. The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Service Men, as per Rules in force.
- 1. Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order to the extent it applied and subject to Rule of Reservation and Guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble High Court of A.P.
- 2. “A simple written test in English of Standard consistent with minimum educational qualification prescribed “will be held on OMR (technology) basis and candidates” in the ratio of 1:10 shall be called for oral interview to be intimated later. The written test shall be conducted for 80 marks and oral interview for 20 marks. The qualifying percentages of marks in written examination are 40%for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SC/ST candidates.
IV. CERTIFIED COPIES/ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WHICHEVER IS APPLICABLE SHOULD BE ENCLOSED TO THE APPLICATIONS:
- a) Certificates of Academic and Technical Qualifications such as Marks Lists, Pass Certificates, Provisional Certificates and other Testimonials.
- b) Certificate evidencing date of Birth.
- c) Community Certificate in case of BCs., SCs and STs and the certificate shall show specifically the classification of the Group.
- d) Employment Registration Card. 2
- e) Certificate in respect of Local/Non-local candidature in terms of Presidential Orders, 1975 i.e., the Study certificates of Classes IV to VII (or) in case, if they have not studied, in any institution, during the whole or any part of the 4 years period preceding the year of VII Class examination, Residence certificate from the concerned MRO/Thasildar in Annexure-1 shall be produced in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD.(SPF-A) Dept., dt.01.11.1975. If the certificates in proof of Local/Non-local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected.
- f) Latest attested copy of disability certificate “showing the percentage of disability” has to be submitted by disabled candidates, obtained from Medical Board.
- g) Any other relevant certificate.
- h) One recent passport size photograph duly attested by any Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the application form.
- i) A duly stamped self Addressed envelope cover should be enclosed.
- j) The application should be addressed to THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE, KADAPA with a caption “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE SUBORDINATE (ATTENDER).”