You are here: Home » deecet » dietcet » telangana » ts deecet » ts dietcet 2016 web councelling dates » tsdeecet 2016 » tsdeecet 2016 web counselling schedule » tsdeecet certificate verification » tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in » TSDEECET-2016 web counselling Certificate Verification
TSDEECET-2016 web counselling Certificate Verification
TSDEECET Phase 3 Web Counselling
TS DIETCET tsdeecet
TsDEECET 2015 Phase 3 Counselling Schedule
TSDEECET Phase 2 Check List
TSDEECET Phase 3 Rank Cards
TSDEECET Phase 3 Web Options
TSDEECET Phase 3 Hall tickets Here
TSDEECET Check List
TSDEECET Phase 2 Payment
TS DEECET 2015 Phase 2 Web Counselling Guidelines and Verification Check List
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES TS DEECET Phase 2 Web Counselling Guidelines FOR SUBMISSION OF WEB BASED COUNSELING #tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in, ts deecet, tsdeecet, Phase 2 Web counselling, schedule ts, dietcet, deecet.cgg.gov.in, Details below
State for 2015-17 batch will be made as per the rank obtained in DEECET 2015
through Web Based Counseling.
- Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based counseling.
- Allotment of seats and download of Provisional Admission Letter. Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman DEECET 2015 and on the dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
- The Web Based Counseling in Phase 2 will be conducted from 18-02-2016 to 22-02-2016.
- To begin with, download the list of kept on the website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
- For submission of preferences (options) pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the APONLINE centers giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
- After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to the website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
- The list of districts will be displayed on the screen. Select the districts into which you wish to seek admission. The list of colleges in those districts will be displayed.
- Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences (Colleges).
- Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted by you (by the candidates)
- After submission of preferences download the PDF of submitted preferences list and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
- Each candidate will be allowed to change their preferences (options) submitted by them for two times between 18-02-2016 to 22-02-2016.
- Submission of preferences through Web Based Counseling is not the end of admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the order of merit.
- There is no limit to the number of preferences (options) of colleges to be given. The chances of allotment of seat will be more if the number of preferences of colleges submitted is more.
- If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges opted by you will be sent through SMS on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter from 26-02-2016 onwards from http://deecet.cgg.gov.in and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
- Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the district level venue (at Government DIET Colleges of the Concerned District) on the dates given in the Provisional Admission Letter
Above 45 marks
- 08-09-2015 44- 40 Marks
- 09-09-2015 39 35 Marks
- 10-09-2015 Below 35(SC/ST)