You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » ap ssc 2017 » ap ssc march 2017 exam fee schedule dates » bseap.org » notifications » ssc march 2017 exam fee last date » AP SSC/10th March 2017 Exams Fee Time Table
AP SSC/10th March 2017 Exams Fee Time Table
Rafi Mahammad andhra pradesh , ap ssc 2017 , ap ssc march 2017 exam fee schedule dates , bseap.org , notifications , ssc march 2017 exam fee last date , whats new
#AP SSC March 2017 Examination 2016-17 10th Class Notification Through Online of SSC OSSC / VOCATIONAL Public Examinations at official website http://bseap.org/ssc_fee.aspx March,2017 fee Particulars The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular /Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2017. C&DSE News
Rc.No.149/B-2/2016 Dt:06-10-2016 AP SSC March 2017 Exams Fee Schedule Last Date 18-11-2016
SSC March-2017 Examination Fee Due Dates Released by Director of Govt.Exams.
- Without Late Fee :18-11-2016
- With Late Fee Rs.50: 03-12-2016
- With Late Fee Rs.200: 19-12-2016
- With Late Fee Rs.500: 03-01-2017
- Fee for regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for upto three and less than three subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee more than three subjects is Rs.125/-
|No||SSC 2016 SCHEDULE|
|1||Exam Fee Dates|
|2||#AP SSC 2016 USER MANUAL|
|3||#AP SSC 2016 MODEL PAPERS|
|4||#AP SSC 2016 REMOVED CHAPTERS|
|5||#AP SSC 2016 TIE TABLE|
in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/ prescribed for SSC academic courses.OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2016, Exams, which will be supplied to schools. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.Important note of DDOs :
I. If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
Head of Account
Fee Payments :
- 0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
- 01 - General Education
- 102- Secondary Education
- 06 - Director, Government Examinations
- 800 - User Charges
DDO CODE: 25000303001
10th Class candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2016 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
Note :Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through online as well as fill ICR/OMR Sheets compulsorily. Schedule for uploading online data will be communicated separately.
How to Fill TS SSC 2016 Online Application Form at http://bseap.org/ssc_fee.aspx
How to fill SSC Details on Online, Instructions / User Manual to Head Masters, Step by Step Process for fill the SSC ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, Download Instructions / User Manual, bse
- OMR cum ICR Sheets.
- Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
- Original fee Challan.
- Figure statement.
- Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
- Age condonation orders if any.
- PH Certificates if any.
- Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates if any.
- Fee exempted students list.
- Memos of the failed candidates prior to 2015.
LOGIN HERE Login Page Available Soon
DOWNLOAD AP SSC Public Examinations March-2017 Online Application User Manual