You are here: Home » admissions » drntruhs 2015 admissions » notifications » ntruhs 2015 admissions dates » ntruhs md courses 2015-16 » ntruhs phase 2 counselling schedule » Dr .NTRUHS Admissions into MD Courses 2nd&Final Counselling at ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Dr .NTRUHS Admissions into MD Courses 2nd&Final Counselling at ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- MD (Ayurveda)30-10-2015
- MD (Homoeo)31-10-2015
MD (Ayurveda) & MD (Homoeo) courses:
- Counseling for exercising options and selections will be made as per the regulations of the University and GO.Ms.No.346 HM & FW (R2) Dept. dated 10-12-2010 and other relevant orders of the Government pertaining to respective courses.
- Candidates who fulfilled the regulations for admissions into M.D. (Ayurveda) &M.D. (Homoeo) Courses for the year 2015-16 including fulfillment of Local and Non local status as per the Presidential order and G.O.P.NO. 646, dated 10th July, 1979 are only eligible to attend counseling for exercising options for admission. The candidates who fails to fulfill the regulations need not attend the counseling though they qualified in the entrance test.
- 3.The candidates who have exercised option and selected for admission as per the merit and regulations of the respective Courses will be deemed to have been admitted into the respective courses on 31-10-2015.
- All marks statements of UG Degree from 1styear to Final year.
- Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6thclass to Intermediate / 12thStandard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- latest social status certificate (permanent caste certificate), if applicable
- Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
- Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.