You are here: Home » ecourts.gov.in/Kadapa » jobs » Kadapa dist court notification 2015 » kadapa district judge stenographer grade 3 posts notification » notifications » stenographer grade 3 posts notification 2015 » Kadapa District Judge Stenographer Grade III-07 Posts Last Date: 07-11-2015 at ecourts.gov.in
Kadapa District Judge Stenographer Grade III-07 Posts Last Date: 07-11-2015 at ecourts.gov.in
Stenographer Grade-III: 07 Posts
II. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III:-
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination.
- Linguistic qualification: - “No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III in Kadapa District Judiciary, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language”.
III. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III:-
- “Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting Higher Grade qualification and must have knowledge or qualification in Computer operation”.
- “Must have passed A.P. Government technical Examination in English Short hand by Higher Grade. Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available, the candidates who have passed the examination by lower Grade will be considered. IV. AGE LIMIT:-
- 1. An applicant shall be a person who has completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years, as on 01.07.2015 as no person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment if he/she has completed 34 years of age on the first day of July, 2015 as per Rule 9 of A.P.J.M.S.Rules, 2003.
- 2. The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of SCs., STs. and Backward Classes candidates is 5 years and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, as per the existing rules in which the notification for selection is made as prescribed in the APJMS Rule 2003 R/w 12(c) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
V. METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:-
- Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the presidential order to the extent it applied and subject to Rules of Reservation.
- Written test (objective type with multiple choice answers) of the standard consistent with the minimum General educational qualification prescribed will be held on OMR basis (Technology) for all the posts. In addition to it, skill test will be also be conducted to the candidates appearing for the post of STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III for which they have to make arrangements to get their own typewriter for the skill test and the date, time and venue for skill test will be announced later for the eligible candidates.
- The written examination shall be conducted for 50 marks, skill test shall be conducted for 30 marks and oral interview for 20 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in the written examination are for OCs – 40%, for BCs – 35% and SCs/STs – 30%.
- “The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in skill test as 50% for OC candidates, 40% for BC, SC and ST candidates”.
- Interview shall be conducted to the candidates qualified in the written examination and skill test, in the ratio of 1:10.
- The District Judge, Kadapa is the ultimate authority to take any decision and his decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment against the Notification shall be final.
- Certificates of Academic and Technical qualifications (Short hand in Higher Grade/Lower Grade) such as Marks List and Pass certificates. Testimonials and other certificates to prove their professional skills if any.
- Certificate evidencing Date of Birth. - 3 -
- Community Certificate (Caste Certificate) in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates in the prescribed proforma issued by competent Authority in case of reserved candidates.
- Employment Registration Card (with upto date renewals).
- “Certificates in respect of Local/Non-local candidature in terms of Presidential Orders, 1975, i.e. Study Certificate for four (4) years i.e., from classes VII to X is to be enclosed to their applications (or) in case they have not studied in any educational institution, Residential Certificate for a period of not less than 4 years, immediately preceding the date of commencement of the X class examination, in Annexure-I is to be submitted, in terms of G.O.P.No.729, G.AD.(SPF-A) Dept, dated 01.11.1975”. If the certificates in proof of Local/Non-local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected.
- A Self-addressed Postal Cover duly affixed with stamps of Rs.30/- for Registered post with acknowledgment due.
- Three recent colour passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by a Gazetted Officer – (i) on the top of the application in the space provided (II) on the Original Hall Ticket; and (iii) on the duplicate hall Ticket in the space provided.
- “Latest Physical disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board, with the percentage of disability”, is to be enclosed by the Physical disability candidates”.
- Any other relevant certificates such as additional/higher academic and technical qualifications.
NOTIFICATION Kadapa District Judge Stenographer Grade III-07 Posts Last Date: 07-11-2015