Recruitment of TSSPDCL- 201 Assistant Engineer Posts Last Date:29-10-2015 Notification TS SPDCL Online Application – 201 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Posts TSSPDCL, jobs, TSSPDCL 201 posts notification, recruitment of TSSPDCL online application, notifications, telangana, tsspdcl 201 posts notification,
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) IN TSSPDCL Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Head quarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B catering to the electricity requirements of Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Mahabobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda Districts.
Para- I:- Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on TSSPDCL Website www.tssouthernpower.com and http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to the post of Assistant Engineer/Electrical.
- Starting date for payment of Fee - 07.10.2015
- Starting date of application submission - 08.10.2015
- Last date for payment of Fee - 28.10.2015 up to 5.00 PM.
- Last date for submission of Online Application - 29.10.2015 up to 5.00 PM.
- Starting date for downloading of Hall Tickets - 16.11.2015
- Date of Examination - 22.11.2015 time 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) Website to the post of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical.Post Details:Assistant Engineer/ Electrical: 201 Posts
Age : Minimum 18 years, Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015. As per SP.O.O.(CGM-HRD)Ms.No.701,dt.19.09.2015, the Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years.
Para –II Centres for the written examination :- The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer(Electrical) will be held at different centers located in GHMC jurisdiction. Para-III :- 6. How to upload the Application form : The applicants have to carefully read the Notification and user guide before submission of online applications and then proceed further.
Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the T.S. Online centers (or) through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card duly following online instructions and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number/Transaction Number in the first instance. 4
Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website www.tssouthernpower.com and at careers on home page click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in for online submission of application. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number/transaction number, date of payment of fee and date of birth) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document. Note :-
- i) TSSPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and user guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- ii) The particulars furnished by the applicants in the application form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading/Submitting the application form On-line.
- iii) Incomplete/Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSSPDCL under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- iv) Before uploading/submission of application form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- v) Hand written/Typed/Photostat copies/Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection. 5
- vi) Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference. vii) Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- viii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the TSSPDCL jurisdiction should apply.
- ix) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No.040-23120303 or log on to http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in and click on the complaint box.
Starting date for payment of Fee:07.10.2015.Starting date of application submission:08.10.2015.
Last date for payment of Fee:28.10.2015 up to 5.00 PM.
Last date for submission of Online Application:29.10.2015 up to 5.00 PM.Starting date for downloading of Hall Tickets:16.11.2015.
Date of Examination:22.11.2015 time 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.