You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » AP Employees transfers and postings 2015 » AP GO 140 Ban on Transfers and Postings of AP Employees » ap go 140 dated 16-11-2015 » go 140 » go 140 ap employees transfers 2015 » AP GO 140 Ban on Transfers and Postings of AP Employees
AP GO 140 Ban on Transfers and Postings of AP Employees
FINANCE (HR. I. Plg. Policy) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 140 Dated: 16-11-2015 Read the following:
- G.O. Ms. No. 211, Finance (DCM) Department, dated November15, 2014.
- GO Ms No 98Finance (HR.I) Department, dated August 04, 2015.
1. In the reference second read above, Government issued orders for temporary revocation of existing ban on transfer of employees until the midnight of 15th August, 2015. Ban on transfers were reimposed effective 16th August, 2015.
2. In spite of re-imposition of ban on transfers, Government is receiving proposals from various departments for transfer of employees on administrative grounds, personal grounds like medical, spouse grounds, which is hampering Government functioning and preparation of budget for 2016-2017, apart from costs involved in transfer of employees.
3. In view of the above, Government hereby reiterate that ban on transfers has been effective since August 16 2015 and will remain effective until the government decides to revoke the ban.
4. The audit/treasury authorities concerned are hereby instructed not to admit any claim of employees whose transfers have been effected by the departments in violation of these orders.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. P.V.RAMESH PRINCIPAL FINANCE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All Spl Chief Secretaries /Principal Secretaries /Secretaries to Government Heads of all Department of the State
All District Collectors in the State The Director of Works& Accounts Department.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
All District Treasury Officers.
All Officers/Sections in Finance Department.
SF/SCs. // FORWARDED:: BY ORDER // SECTION OFFICER
DOWNLOAD AP GO 140 Ban on Transfers and Postings of AP Employees