#Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2016 Notification Online Application Coming soon at www.cbse.nic.in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016, ctet.nic.in, ctet 2016 schedule dates, notifications, ctet 2016 online application, entrance tests, cbse.nic.in
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST
1. a. Online Submission of application through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in 04.12.2015 to 28.12.2015b.
Last date for submission of fee through E-challanor Debit/Credit Card by the candidate.29.12.2015 (till 3:30 PM)
2. Final status of application Check the statusof application and/or particulars of candidates whose fee received 30.12.2015
3. Period for OnlineCorrections in Particulars(No correction will be allowed inany particulars after this date) 30.12.2015 to 04.01.2016
4. Download AdmitCard from CTET website25.01.20165. Date of Examination 21.02.2016
Paper-II 09:30 to 12:00 hrs**
Paper-I 14:00 to 16:30 hrs**
6. Centre of ExaminationAs indicated on the Admit Card
7. Declaration of Results on or before.06.04.2016
8. Dispatch of CTET Marks Statement/Certificate05.05.2016 onwards9. Material to be brought on the day of examinationDownloaded Admit Card and One Photo ID proof (PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID card)
10.Rough WorkAll rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.
*In case confirmation page not generated, the candidate should approach the AssistantSecretary, CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 30.12.2015 to 04.01.2016 giving proof of the of the payment of fees either through Bank Challan or through Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature for CTET - FEB 2016.
** TIME SCHEDULE Paper IIPaper IDATE OF EXAMINATION 21.02.2016 21.02.2016
a) Entry in the Examination Hall8:00 AM12:30 PM
b) Checking of Admit Cards09:00 AM to 09:15 AM01:30 PM to 01:45 PM
c) Distribution of Test Booklet09:15 AM01:45 PM
d) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take outthe Answer Sheet09:25 AM01:55 PM
e) Last Entry in the Examination Hall*09:30 AM02:00 PM
f) Test Commences 09:30 AM02:00 PM
g) Test Concludes12:00 PM 04:30 PM
*Candidates will not be permitted to enter theExamination Centre after the commencement of the examination as per time schedule given above/Admit Card.Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail id while submitting their on-line application as the CTET alerts will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail id only.
(An Autonomous Organisation under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt. of India)
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGAJ, DELHI-110092 Tel. No. : 011-22235774 Fax No. : 011-22235775 Website : www.cbse.nic.in : www.ctet.nic.in NOTIFICATION The schedule of CTET conducted in 2016 is as under:
- 9 th Edition of CTET will be held on 21st February 2016 (Sunday)
- 10th Edition of CTET will be held on 18th September 2016 (Sunday)
Detailed schedule of test to be conducted in February will be notified shortly candidates are advised to visit CTET website www.ctet.nic.in & CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in for latest update about test
- (a) Candidates can apply for CTET - FEBRUARY 2016 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f.
- (b) The application for CTET - FEB 2016 has been made completely online with the facility to upload latest photograph and signature of the applicant. The particulars will be filled online and the scanned images of latest photograph and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of filling the application form. The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format before applying online.
- (c) The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- (d) Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
- (e) ‘ON-LINE’ SUBMISSION - www.ctet.nic.in Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of latest photograph & signature.
After successful submission of data and requisite fee Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2016 SYLLABUS:
1 STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF SYLLABUS
(Paper I and Paper II) Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage
I. Child Development and Pedagogy 30 Questions
a) Child Development (Primary School Child) 15 Questions
b) Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs 5 Questions
c) Learning and Pedagogy 10 Questions
II. Language I 30 Questions
a) Language Comprehension 15 Questions
a) Language Comprehension 15 Questions Reading unseen passages – two passages one prose or drama and one poem with questions on comprehension, inference, grammar and verbal ability (Prose passage may be literary, scientific, narrative or discursive)
b) Pedagogy of Language Development 15 Questions
III. Language – II 30 Questions
a) Comprehension 15 Questions Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with question on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability
b) Pedagogy of Language Development 15 Questions
IV Mathematics 30 Questions
a) Content 15 Questions
b) Pedagogical issues 15 Questions
V. Environmental Studies 30 Questions a) Content 15 Questions b) Pedagogical Issues 15 Questions
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage
#DOWNLOAD PAPER I & PAPER II SYLLABUS