You are here: Home » Rc 150 SSC 2015-16 Instructions » Telangana TS Rc 150 Instructions Nominal Rolls and OMR cum ICR forms » ts rc 150 » ts ssc 2015-16 » Ts ssc march 2016 exams » Telangana TS Rc 150 SSC 2015-16 Instructions Nominal Rolls and OMR cum ICR forms
Telangana TS Rc 150 SSC 2015-16 Instructions Nominal Rolls and OMR cum ICR forms
Sub:- S.S.C., O.S.S.C., and S.S.C (Vocational Course) Public Examinations, March- 2016 and onwards – Important instructions for the preparation of Nominal Rolls and OMR cum ICR forms and submission of the same to the District Educational Officers concerned for onward submission to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad – Issued – Reg.
- This office instructions on Rc No.150/B-2/2014, Dt: 18 -09-2014.
- GO Ms.No.17, School Education (PE-Program-II) Dept., Dated 14.05.2014.
- G.O.MS.No.2, School Education (PROG.II) Dept., Dated.26.08.2014.
* * * * *
It is hereby informed to all the Heads of High Schools in the State presenting Regular / Private (Once failed) / OSSC Candidates for SSC Public Examinations, March- 2016 that the online receipt of candidates applications and also OMR cum ICR forms will be continued for this year to avoid mistakes. The OMR cum ICR form contains two pages as supplied earlier. Separate guidelines will be kept in Website and will be intimated later on. The following are the instructions for the preparation of Nominal Rolls and OMR cum ICR forms in respect of Regular / Private Once failed Candidates appearing for the S.S.C / O.S.S.C and S.S.C. Vocational Course Public Examinations, March- 2016. It has been observed in the previous years that the Headmasters of certain Schools have submitted ICR cum OMR forms and MNRs after 1 to 3 Months i.e., after the actual date of remittance of exam fee paid by them. In all such cases late fee was collected as applicable on the date of submission of ICR cum OMR forms in addition to initiating disciplinary action against the Headmaster / Management. The due dates now fixed for submission of OMR cum ICR forms, Manuscript Nominal Rolls and remittance of examination fees must be followed without any delay and deviation scrupulously. Mere payment of examination fees will not exempt from payment late fee if they submit Manuscript Nominal Rolls (MNRs) filled in OMR cum ICR forms along with challan in the office of the District Educational Officer concerned after due dates. After expiration of due dates they will not be taken in the Office of the District Educational Officer concerned and the Headmaster / Management will have to face consequences and will be held personally responsible for the students from whom they have collected fees.
I. CATEGORIES OF CANDIDATES
a) GENERAL STREAM OF SSC:
There are two categories of candidates appearing for SSC Public Examinations, March- 2016.
- Regular candidates: Students presently studying X class in Government, Zill Parishad, Municipal, Recognised Private Aided, Recognised Unaided and T.S. Residential, T.S.SW Residential, T.S.TW Residential and KGBV High Schools and in Model Schools.
- Private (Once Failed ) Candidates: Failed in June – 2015 and failed prior to SSC June 2015 Examinations. Note: As per the G.O.Ms.No.2 School Education department dated 26.08.2014., The existing facility of Students appearing for SSC Public Examinations without School Study is be dispensed with from March 2015onwards. Such Students can appear for X Class through other alternating systems like National or State Open School systems.
b) SPECIAL STREAMS OSSC:
- 1. Regular candidates studying X class (OSSC) in OSSC Schools.
- 2. Private Once failed candidates. 2
- 3. As per the G.O.Ms.no. 2. School Education Department dated 26-08-2014 all the Composite courses being in vogue is dispensed with i.e. the composite Telugu and Sanskrit(03T/04S) similarly Urdu and Hindi(03U/08H), Urdu and Arabic (03U/05A), Urdu and Persia (03U/06P), Marathi and Hindi.(03M/08H) (80+20 Marks)
c) SSC VOCATIONAL COURSE:
1. Students who opted SSC of general stream and vocational course appearing for vocational subjects for March-2016. 2. Private candidates once failed in vocational subjects.
II. PREPARATION of OMR cum ICR FORMS.
1. The OMR cum ICR forms shall be filled in by all the categories of students (i.e.) Regular and Private Once failed in addition, separate OMR cum ICR forms are prescribed for candidates opting for Vocational Course and appearing for Vocational subjects and for OSSC. Five different Coloured OMR cum ICR forms are designed which have to be used as follows. The details are given below.
(i) Pink Colour (Titles on the top Portion) For SSC Regular Candidates.
(ii) Orange Colour (Titles on
the top Portion) For SSC Private Once failed candidates.
(iii) Brown Colour (Titles on the top Portion) O.S.S.C (Regular Candidates)
(iv) Green Colour ( Titles on the Portion) O.S.S.C (Private Once failed Candidates)
(v) Red Colour (Titles on the top Portion) For SSC Vocational candidates for appearing vocational subjects only (Fresh and Private once failed candidates).
2. As far as possible OMR cum ICR forms will be supplied along with Manuscript Nominal Rolls, extracted N.Rs of June-2015 itself. In case if there is any delay in sending OMR cum ICR forms to Heads of institutions, they should prepare and keep ready the Manuscript Nominal Rolls of the Regular and Private Once failed candidates separately.
3. In the OMR cum ICR forms, a space of 42 characters is provided for columns to furnish the name of candidate, Father’s name, and Mother’s name. The candidates have to follow the guidelines given below in filling the candidate’s name, father’s name and Mother’s name in ICR forms:
i) Candidate’s Name : 42 characters
ii) Father’s Name : 42 characters
iii) Mother’s Name : 42 characters
Note: Special care shall be taken while writing Particulars of the following: 1. First write Surname followed by the remaining name of the candidate. If needed it should be abbreviated to fit within 42 characters only.
2. Leave a space between surname and the remaining name of the candidate.
3. Father’s Name and Mother’s Name by Abbreviating to fit in 42 characters in capital letters in MNR and OMR cum ICR forms.
4. Before entering the Mother’s name in the ICR cum OMR and MNR, the H.M has to take a declaration from the parent concerned, duly entering the same in the school Admission register. OMR cum ICR forms of any category supplied for March-2015 and prior to it shall not be used for SSC Public Examinations, March-2016. In case, any old ICR forms are used the MNRs will be rejected and the Headmasters concerned will be held responsible.
4. Go through instructions printed separately along with OMR cum ICR forms then start to fill the OMR cum ICR form. Note: All the columns in OMR have to be shaded with HB pencil only at appropriate place.
5. Candidate’s identification marks should be filled in OMR cum ICR in Block letters with black Ink ball pen for effective scanning. 6. Govt. have issued Memo vide No. 7679/PE-Ser-II/A2/2010., dt: 14-09-2010 to incorporate Mother’s name in the SSC Pass certificates in addition to the father’s name from March 2011 exams onwards.
7. All once failed private candidates shall be insisted to mention the Roll number of the previous appearance i.e., June, 2015 in their OMR cum ICR form and in M.N.R. as well and their latest original failed memorandum of marks shall be enclosed to the M.N.R. However provision is provided in the MNR to write old Roll Number Month & Year for other than June 2015 candidates. 3
8. Provision for affixing the left hand thumb impression of the candidates in the OMR cum ICR forms is continued. It is the responsibility of the Head / Headmaster of the institution to see that the correct candidate affixes his left hand thumb impression on the OMR cum ICR form. In other words the photo, signature and thumb impression should belong to the same candidate.
9. All the candidates appearing for March-2016 shall affix the latest black and white pass port size (i.e) 35 x 35 mm photos with white background or light colour for more clarity. The photos should be pasted with Gum on the OMR cum ICR form as per the instructions given in the OMR cum ICR form but not printed / stapled / or stitched. No Colored photographs shall be used.
- i) The OMR cum ICR forms of all three categories of candidates (Regular and Private once failed) will be fed to computer for scanning the data and as such the Headmasters are specifically informed to fill in the OMR cum ICR forms correctly and perfectly as the same data will be reflected / printed in the S.S.Cs and in the failed memos.
- ii) The OMR cum ICR forms supplied should be handled very carefully without folding spoiling and mutilating it for proper scanning.
- iii) Overwriting in the OMR cum ICR forms must be avoided as it leads to mistakes in scanning. If any wrong entry is made, use fresh OMR cum ICR form if available or otherwise apply Eraz-ex white fluid and then note correct particulars in the OMR cum ICR form. The white fluid sometimes gives problem for scanning leading to spelling mistakes.
- iv) For SSC Public Examinations March, 2016 OMR cum ICR forms are supplied. The OMR cum ICR forms should be packed in a Polythin cover keeping them in between cardboard to avoid any kind of damage duly enclosing a content slip. They should not be pinned or tagged. It should not be mixed up with M.N.R or any other material.
- v) SSC Application form consists of OMR cum ICR Parts and the two parts are printed on legal size paper with a perforation to separate them. The Headmaster himself has to separate the OMR cum ICR form at the perforation with the help of scale, without damaging the form. (The form shall not be mutilated or defaced). The OMR cum ICR forms of each category after separation (i.e., SSC Regular, SSC Private Once failed, OSSC Regular & OSSC Private Once failed and Vocational course) shall be packed in separate polythene cover tied up with rubber band, and kept in between two planks and packed with wrappers, so that the packet will be intact.
- vi) Challahs, failed memos, recognition orders, medical certificates issued in respect of PH candidates, figure statements etc., should be attached and packed with M.N.R only and they shall not be mixed up with OMR cum ICRs at all.
CONTINUE TO READ
TS SSC March 2016 Examination Fee Last date 23-11-2015