#AP Rc 1900 Inter Dist Teachers Transfers 2015 Guidelines of AP Inter dist teachers transfers Rc 1900 Rc 1900/Estt.IV/2015 Dated 10.12.2015 Online Application
AP Rc 1900 Inter Dist Teachers Transfers 2015 Guidelines
School Education Dept- Inter District Transfers 2015 Schedule and Guidelines for Teachers working in Zilla Parishad/Mandal Parishad on Spouse and Mutual Grounds - Instructions Issued.
To consider the request for Inter District Transfers a fixed time schedule through an Online Process strictly in accordance with the provisions contained in the Rules in AP Public Employment of Local Cadres and regulation of Direct Recruitment Order 1975.Details of the Guidelines of Inter District Transfers 2015 are as follows:Rc 1900 Inter District Transfers
- Teachers / Headmasters working in State Government/ Lila Parishad/ Mandal Parishad Schools are eligible to apply for Inter District Transfers under the same management.
- Minimum service of the applicant teacher shall be 2 years as on 01.12.2015 in the present District and in the present category of post,
- Teacherstea whose spouse is working in State Government / Central Government / State Public Sector / Central Public Sector/ University and Local Body are eligible to apply
- Mutual transfers of the same category and of the same management would be permitted.
- In case of Mutual transfers, both the teachers should give consent for such transfer and such consent shall be countersigned by the Mandel Educational Officer/Deputy Educational Officer concerned.
- One teacher can give consent to only one teacher working in the other district on Mutual basis
- Teachers who are unauthorized absent, facing charges under CCA rules, under suspension are not eligible to apply.
- The applications of in-eligible teachers and in-complete applications will not be considered.
- The teachers concerned shall be responsible for the correctness of the Information furnished by them.
Process to be followed:
- The teachers shall apply online for Inter District Transfers in the IP address prescribed for the purpose i.e. cse.ap.gov.in
- Only online application received through the specified website authorized by Commissioner of School Education willbe considered at State level.
- In addition, the candidates shall also download application form, fill up and sign give to the concerned Mandal Educational Officers. (This is only for verification — Hard copies are not processed for transfer).
- The Mandal Educational Officer concerned should verify all the details / particulars with original records and certificates and after satisfying their correctness they shall submit to the District Educational Officer.
- Once the teacher enters application form online, that is final. *.No teacher shall apply twice in online.
- vi. A declaration shall be given by the applicant that he/she would forego his/her seniority in the old unit and acceptto take last rank in the new unit (district),The District Educational Officer concerned shall forward the applications of the teachersin the prescribed proforma issued in Government Circular Memo.No.7232iMC-I/GAD/2011, dated 04.08.2011.
3) (a) The schedule for submission of on-line applications and further processing there-on at various levels shallbe as indicated in Annexure-1
*.(b) On-line applications shall be made in the formats prescribed in Annexure-II
.(c) Such of the requests of teachers / Headmasters who have already submittedtheir requests for inter-district transfers, whose requests are pending at various levels shall be deemed to have been closed at all levels and they shall apply afresh in the on-line format as per the guidelines now issued under this G.O.
4) No application for inter-district transfer other-wise than in accordance with the orders issued will be considered.Schedule for Inter District Transfers 2015Activity
- DatesApply for Transfer Online and Submissionof Applications to the Concerned MEOs 28th Dec to 8th Jan 2016
- Verification of Applications by the MEOs6th Jan to 13th Jan
- Verification by the DEOs13th Jan to 23rd Jan
- Verification and Finalization at DSE26-28th Jan 2016
- Relief and Joining of Transferred Teachers
Commissioner of School Education
Name of the individual seeking transfer
Employee code Number
a) Category of the Post
b) Management ( M.P / Z.P / Government)
Day, Month and year from which the post held
Scale of Pay
g) Basic Pay
h) Present working address
i) Date from which working in the present
Local cadre (District) to which he/she belongs
Local cadre (District) to which transfer is sought
Is the transfer sought on account of spouse being
brought to one place
7 Status of Local /
to which transfer is sought
If the transfer sought is on account of spouse being
brought to one place, nature and place of
employment etc., of the spouse. Please give details
about your SPOUSE as per following :-
i) Name of the Spouse
ii) Whether the spouse is
a) State Government employee
b) Central Government employee
State Public Sector employee
d) Central Public Sector employee
iii) Department/Institution presently working
iv) Is spouse working in
(Certificate to be obtained from the employer that
whether he/she is under