You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » ap rc 25 » AP Rc 25 Dated:02-12-2015 » ap teachers transfers 2015 » Rationalisation Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment » Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment rc no 25 » AP Rc 25 Dated:02-12-2015 Rationalisation of Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment
AP Rc 25 Dated:02-12-2015 Rationalisation of Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment
- G.O.Ms.No.63 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:31.08.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.66 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:02.09.2015.
- CSE Procs. Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:03.09.2015, 09.09.2015 and 10.09.2015
- Video conference held on 11.09.2015 and 12.09.2015.5. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:12.09.2015, 16.09.2015, 22.09.2015 and 26-10-2015
I. The action taken till now:
- Rationalization in respect of the identified Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (ModelPrimary School) taken up as per the norms issued by the Government.
- For all the Primary Schools (other than Model Primary Schools) including thepositively consolidated schools, the norms prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.55 Edn.,Dated:23.04.2011 are followed.
- Where the enrollment is <10, and where there is no other Government School within the 1 Km radius to adjust the students, a primary school is provided & Continued in line with RTE requirements.
- The rationalization exercise for Upper Primary and High Schools is not taken upduring this year. All the vacancies in the Upper Primary and High Schools were opened and displayed irrespective of need.
- It was informed to all the concerned that, after completion of transfer exercise, if the need was not established in the transferred school such teachers will be adjusted to the schools where there is requirement, on work adjustment basis till the end of the academic year.
- Transfers taken up through online web counseling and transfer orders are issued.
II. Action to be taken:
- As per Teacher Pupil Ratio, as per Right to Education Norms i.e. Primary schools 1:30, Upper Primary Schools 1 :35 and High Schools 1 :40.
- Upper Primary School requirement in VI and VII Classes and also in upgraded Upper Primary Schools from VI to VIII Classes.
- For High Schools where the class / sectionstrength is more than 50.
- Deputation of qualified surplus teachers to DIETs / CTEs / 1.A.S.Es as per requirement, etc.,
- Providing academic monitoring support to Mandal Educational Officers /Deputy Educational Officers.
In view of the above, the following is the schedule of the activity is to be followed.
- Uploading the list of the schools I institutions and category of teachers needed/ required in the school in the formats annexure-1 & II provided in the web on or before 05.12.2015.
- Display of seniority list and need based places in web on 06-12-2015.
- Exercising web options by surplus teacher from 07-12-2015 to 09-12-2015.
- Issue of web based allotment order to surplus teachers to needy places on 11-12-2015.
Therefore, all the Regional Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are instructed adhere to instructions/schedule scrupulously and ensure not to give any scope for any kind of complaint. These are the details of Rc 25 Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment.
|AP TEACHERS TRANSFERS 2015|
|Transfers related all proceedings|
|1||GO 55 23-04-2011||Rationalization Ratio Click Here|
|2||GO 63 31-08-2015||Ap Teachers general transfers rules Click Here|
|3||G.O 66 02-09-2015||AP Teachers transfers service Calculation Click Here|
|4||RC 25||Draft Rationalization Click Here|
|5||RC 25 02-09-2015||Rationalization Ratio Posts/Teachers Click Here|
|6||RC 25 09-09-2015||Guidelines to Head masters Click Here|
|7||RATIONALIZATION||13 Dists Rationalisation list Click Here|
|8||Online Application||Apply Between 07-12-2015 to 09-12-2015 Click Here|