You are here: Home » ambedkar university » andhra pradesh » BRAOU » braou courses 2015-16 » braou distance b ed notification 2016 » braou.ac.in » notifications » telangana » BRAOU Distance B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Notification Last Date 30-01-2016
BRAOU Distance B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Notification Last Date 30-01-2016
- 1. The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- 2. Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./ B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM an d/or the Masters Degree in Commerce/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Sciences at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech. with Science/ Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- 3. Candidates appearing for final year examination in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the marks memo and p ass certificate at the time of Admission Counselling.The candidate must also fulfil the above conditions together with 4 O R 5 of the following
- 4. Trained in-service teachers inelementary education
- 5. Candidates who have completed NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face-to-face mode
- 6. The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PH categories shall be as per the rules in force.
- 7. Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st July 2015. No upper age limit.
- Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S/B.D.S/BPT/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B B.A.(Languages) /BOL etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed. course.
(Recognised by RCI) 2 ½ years English & Telugu
1. The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
2. Candidates with at least 50% per cent marks either in the Bachelors Degree and/or in the Masters Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce are eligible. Ho wever the candidatesbelonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
3. Candidates appearing for Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the proof of having passed the Qualifying Examination at the time admission.
4. The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PH categories shall be as per the rules in force.
5. Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 01-07-2015. No upper age limit.However, weightage will be given to the candidates fulfilling any one of the following conditions Parent of a child with disability, Person with disability possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, Person Possessing any RCI approved Diploma/Degree
per their interest and availability ofseats.
Programme Commencement of RegistrationLast Date for Registration
obtain the receipt. Candidate has to choose the examination centre [i.e, any one of the Regional Co-ordination Centres (RCC) of the University] as per their choice to appear for the Entrance test. Candidates are advised to collect their hall ticket one day before the date of examination from the respective examination centre or download the same two days before from the university website.
New Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, 42 SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Vijayawada, Krishna Dist.
For more details please visit our website: www.braou.ac.in or contact 040-23680240/241/246/291/491/495
R E G I S T R A R