You are here: Home » 2016 ts Gurukulam inter admissions » admissions » notifications » telangana » Telangana/TS Gurukulam » ts Gurukulam inter admissions 2016 » ttwrs.examsonline.co.in » whats new » Telangana/TS Gurukulam Inter Admissions Notification 2017
Telangana/TS Gurukulam Inter Admissions Notification 2017
TS GURUKULAM (Telanagana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society) NOTIFICATION COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION INTO 1st YEAR INTERMEDIATE WITH INTEGRATED COACHING FOR JEE Main/Advanced, EAMCET FOR THE YEAR 2016-17 FOR (01) SOE, (02) COEs &(01) IIT STUDY CENTRE, HYDERABAD.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES LIST
- The qualified candidates in level-I screening test will have to appear for the level-II test to be held on 13-03-2016 from 10-30 AM to1-30 PM at the centers shown below. Sl. No. Address for the level-II screening test Candidates belonging to Districts Date of Exam and Time 1 Govt. Polytechnic College, Masab Tank,Hyderabad. (Opp: Hotel Golkonda) Mahaboob Nagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy. Date: 13/03/2016 (Sunday) Time: 10:30AM to 1:30PM 2 Platinum Jubliee High School, (Narsampet Road,Mills colony,Warangal) Adilabad, Karim nagar, Khammam, Warangal.
- The Qualified candidates have to bring the old Hall tickets issued for I level screening test held on 14-02-2016. No fresh Hall tickets will be issued. They will have to appear for the level-II screening test with the same Hall Ticket No.
- The candidates have to reach the Examination Centre half an hour before the commencement of Exam.
- The candidates have to answer the Questions in the given Question paper only. Separate answer books will not be supplied.
- The Exam will be descriptive based on 10th class syllabus.
- 6. The candidates will not be allowed even 1 minute late to Examination and they will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till completion of the Examination.
*** Rc.No.1864/B1/Acad./2016, Dated: 21 .01.2016 Introduction: The Telangana Gurukulam, TTWREI Society, Hyderabad has been running with (04) institutions of Excellence (02) COEs, (01) SOE, (01) IIT Study Center apart from other RJCs for ST Students to provide necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to compete successfully in order to get admissions into All India Level Institutes such as IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISER, NISER& Medical Colleges etc. The selections will be made on merit basis through Screening Test at two levels conducted by TS Gurukulam. The 1st Screening test will be objective type and 2nd Screening test will be descriptive type. Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test will be permitted to attend 2nd level screening test. After the 2 nd level screening test the selected students will get admission into 1st year Intermediate with integrated coaching for JEE Main/Advanced, EAMCET along with all benefits which extended by TS Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, Uniform, note books & text books, bedding material and examination fee etc. Special features of Excellence Institutions:- Regular IPE Syllabus with intensive coaching. Micro Plan for JEE Main/Advanced & EAMCET.
3 Weekly, monthly, cumulative, Mid- I, Mid – II & Grand Tests in IPE, JEE (Mains/Advanced) & EAMCET Study Material and reference books Well experienced & dedicated faculty Good Infrastructure laboratory & library Individual Attention, Guidance & Counseling round the clock. Total free & quality education. I. Applications are invited from Boys & Girls of Scheduled Tribes of Telangana State for admissions into 1st Year Intermediate in English Medium for MPC & Bi.P.C Groups for the Academic Year 2016-17 in the following institutions functioning under TSGurukulam
- All the ST students (Boys & Girls) of Telangana who are appearing for SSC March - 2016 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools, Zilla Parishad Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and they should have secured at least B2 grade(7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2016.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rupees Two Lakh per annum for urban and 1.5 lakh for rural or as per the Government guidelines by the time of admissions.
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card, Aadhaar card, Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos at the time of admission.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2016
*2. Father's Name
*(Please do not use any prefix such as Mr. or Shri. or Prof. or Dr. etc.)
3 (a). CasteScheduled Tribe(b). Sub Caste
*4. Date of Birth*//5. Gender
6. School presently studying (10th class) with address
*School NameName of the Village/Mandal/TownName of the District7. Medium opted for appearing for entrance test
8 (a). Native District
*(b). Place of centre opted for Entrance Test
*9. Do you belong to Urban/ Rural?*
10. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian*
11. Group Opted For *UrbanRural
12. Adhar card no(Optional field)Contact Information
13. Complete parental address with PIN* House No. & VillageMandal / StreetTownDistrictStatePincode
14. Contact No.
*Landline No. (With STD Code)
I hereby declare that the particulars given above are true and correct to the best of myknowledge. In case any information given by me is found false,I will be liable for any action to be taken by the