You are here: Home » Ambedkar Overseas Scholarship 2016 » andhra pradesh » AP GO 21 » AP GO 21 mbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi » schemes » scholarships » AP GO 21 Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Enhancement Of income Rs.2.50 lakhs to 6.00 lakhs
AP GO 21 Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Enhancement Of income Rs.2.50 lakhs to 6.00 lakhs
- G.O.Ms.No. 36, TW (Edn.2) Dept., Dt.04-06-2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.1, TW (Edn.2) Dept., Dt. 17-01-2015.
- From the DTW, AP., Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.J3/2358/2015, Dt.20-06-2015.
AP GO 21 Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Enhancement Of income Rs.2.50 lakhs to 6.00 lakhs ORDER:
- In the G.O first read above, Government have introduced the Scheme Ämbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi – Financial Assistance for Scheduled Tribe students for pursuing higher studies in Post Graduate courses in Foreign Universities” stipulating that Scheduled Tribe students whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs per annum from all sources are eligible to avail grant. Further for admission in PG and Ph.d courses, minimum marks of 60% at graduate and PG level were prescribed.
- In the G.O. second read above Government have modified the scheme by including (10) more countries under eligible countries to avail grant under the scheme, permitting one year and one and half year diploma courses and adding more courses including MBBS in China, Philippines and Kazakistan countries.
- The Director of Tribal Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in Lr. 3rd read above, has requested to enhance the income limit of the ST students from Rs.2.50 lakhs to Rs. 6.00 Lakhs and to reduce the minimum pass percentage of Marks for P.G. course in medicine from 60% to 55% pass percentage on par with the SC students.
- Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the annual family income from all sources including that of the student, his/her parents/guardian to be eligible under the scheme “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” from Rs.2.50 lakhs to Rs.6.00 lakhs.
- The above order will come into force with immediate effect.
- The Director of Tribal Welfare, Andhra Pradesh., Hyderabad shall take action accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department Vide their U.O.No.11537/134/A2/EBS-III/15, Dt.04-08-2015.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) SOLOMON AROKIA RAJ SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC)
*AP GO 21 Admbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Enhancement Of income Rs.2.50 lakhs to 6.00 lakhs Download