#AP GO 22 Pensioners Retirement Gratuity 12 Lakhs Effect From 02-06-2014 PENSIONS Retirement Gratuity Enhancement of maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity to Rs.12,00,000/- - Advancing the date of effect to 2nd June, 2014 - Orders Issued.
AP GO 22 Pensioners Retirement Gratuity 12 Lakhs Effect From 02-06-2014.
AP GO 22 Pensioners Retirement Gratuity 12 Lakhs
G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 01.04.2011.
- G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl.A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (HRM.VI) Department, dated 08.05.2015.
- G.O.Ms. No. 139, Finance (HRM.V-Pensions) Department, Dt: 13.11.2015.
- G .O.Ms. No. 6, Finance (HRM.V-Pensions) Department, Dt: 11.01.2016
O R D E R:
- In the G.O. fifth read above orders were issued increasing the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity to Rupees twelve lakhs from the date of issue of the orders.
- Government, after careful consideration has decided to effect the enhancement of maximum limit on Retirement Gratuity from 2nd June, 2014. Accordingly, Government hereby order that the orders issued in GO fifth read above shall come into force with effect from 2nd June, 2014 instead of from the date of issue.
- This Order can be accessed at :http://www.aponline.gov.in, http: //
- www.goir.ap.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL FINANCE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Hyderabad (by name).
The Director of Treasuries, A.P, Hyderabad.
The Director of State Audit, A.P, Hyderabad.
The Director of Works and Projects, Hyderabad
The Pay & Accounts Officer,Hyderabad.
All Special Chief Secretaries / Principal Secretaries / Secretaries to Government.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).