You are here: Home » andhra pradesh » ap » ap dme.ap.nic.in » ap govt hospital teaching posts » dme.ap.nic.in » Teaching Posts 2016 » whats new » AP Govt Hospital Administrators/Manager Teaching Posts 2016-17
AP Govt Hospital Administrators/Manager Teaching Posts 2016-17
Rafi Mahammad 19:46 andhra pradesh , ap , ap dme.ap.nic.in , ap govt hospital teaching posts , dme.ap.nic.in , Teaching Posts 2016 , whats new , whats next
#AP Hospital Administrators/Manager Teaching Posts in Govt.General HospitalsRc No. 2980/E11B/2016 Dated: 28/01/2016 NOTIFICATION of AP Govt hospitals teaching posts Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment as Hospital Administrators (Managers) on contract basis in all teaching Govt. General Hospitals in A.P State Application form is to be downloaded from DME official website – http://dme.ap.nic.inApplication form is to be downloaded from DME official website – http://dme.ap.nic.in
AP Govt Hospital Administrators/Manager Teaching Posts Last Date 15-02-2016
Total No. of posts – 16
#AP Govt Hospital Administrators/Manager
No of Posts
King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam
Govt. Hospital for Chest & CD, Visakhapatnam
Govt. Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam
Govt. Victoria Hospital for Women and Children, Visakhapatnam
Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada
Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada
Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada - MCH Block - (Old Hospital)
Govt. General Hospital, Guntur
DSR Govt. General Hospital, Nellore
SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupathi
Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool
Regional Eye Hospital, Kurnool
Govt. General Hospital, Ananthapuramu
- Non – Medical Graduate with M.B.A.2 year regular course in Hospital Administration with at least 5 years of post qualification experience working in private or Govt. Hospitals. The institution from which degree is obtained should have recognized by AICTE / UGC.
- At least 3 years of work experience in managerial rules in hospitals specializing in healthcare quality.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS word, excel, power point and web surfing to search relevant data and documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilitics, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi disciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge in Hospital Administration.
- Willingness to travel to districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Local language knowledge. Preference : Published work in the area of healthcare quality, safety and processes will be preferred. Age: should not be borned before 01.04.1976.
Consolidated payment of Rs. 40,000/- PM
Criteria for selection:
Academic Qualification - 65 Marks Computer Skills - 15 Marks Interview - 20 Marks Total No. of posts – 16
Application form is to be downloaded from DME official website – http://dme.ap.nic.in. Documents to be enclosed along with application :
1. MBA degree certificate along with Marks memo.
2. Date of birth certificate (SSC)
3. Work experience certificate. 4. Certificates showing computer skills.
5. Documents showing published work 6. Willingness letter to travel districts to collect and to synthesize information
7. Demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Director of Medical Education,
A.P. Hyderabad towards application fee.
Duties and responsibilities :
- 1. Formulating standard operating procedures for quality systems in hospitals.
- 2. Assessment and gap analysis of quality systems in hospital.
- 3. Providing technical assistance on NABH application process.
- 4. Technical assistance towards NABH protocols and accreditation programe.
- 5. Conducting quality and Accreditation awareness and education programs.
- 6. Undertake other relevant assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- 7. They will assist the Superintendent in day to day administration.
- 8. Any other related work entrusted by the Superintendent / Principal concerned Hospital / Medical College.
Duration of contract period:
3 Years only.
Last date: Filled in application along with all certificates & DD for Rs. 500/- should reach to the ADDRESS:
Director of Medical Education, A.P. , Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad – 195, on or before 5 PM of 15.02.2016. Hyderabad Sd/- Dr.K.Venkatesh
Director of Medical Education