You are here: Home » admissions » entrance tests » hall tickets » MJPTBCWREIS » mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in » notifications » online application » results » telangana » MJPTBCWREIS Jr. Lecturer Recruitment /5Th-Degree Admissions at www.mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in
MJPTBCWREIS Jr. Lecturer Recruitment /5Th-Degree Admissions at www.mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in
MJPTBCWREIS Inter,Degree Admissions 2016-17 at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in
*Telangana MJPBCWREIS V/ 5th Class Admissions 2016 Selected list Results Click Here
|MJPTBCWREIS 5Th Inter,Degree Results|
|1||5th Class||Get 5Th Class Selection List Click Here|
Results Click Here
|2||Inter|| Online Application Click Here Last date 07-08-2016 |
MJPTBCWREIS Jr.Lecturer Guest Teaching Faculty Hall Tickets Download Exam is on 28-08-2016 Click Here
Get Inter Selection List Click Here
Results Click Here
|3||Degree Results||Get Degree Results Click Here|
MJPTBCWREIS Degree Admissions 2016-17 FOR WOMEN
Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for admission into Degree courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree College for Women located at Jagadevpur, Medak District for the Academic Year 2016-17 from the students appearing for Senior Intermediate Examinations in March,
2016. Entrance Test will be conducted in English only.
Groups Special fee Examination fee
Science Groups Rs.1000/- Rs.950/-
Arts Groups Rs.1000/- Rs.870/-
Commerce Groups Rs.1000/- Rs.950/-
Note: The fee is inclusive of hostel maintenance charges. For
second and third years, the special fee will be intimated at
MJPTBCWREIS Degree Date of Entrance Examination:
IV. ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR RESIDENTIAL DEGREE COLLEGE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (RDC-CET) 2016
a) Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/ April-2016 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY
eligible to appear for the test, subject to the other conditions. The students appearing for the Intermediate instant examination in 2016 are not eligible for admission. Hence they need not to apply for the entrance test.
b) The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2016 and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject.
(There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST).
c) For B.A., all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS.
d) For B.Com., students of CEC or any other group are eligible as per university norms. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I, BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY.
e) For B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC & MPC students are eligible to write entrance test.
f) For other B.Sc., (MPC) (BZC) courses Students must have studied in respective subjects at Intermediate level.
g) BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission.
h) Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
V. Scheme and Syllabus for the Common Entrance TestThe examination will be in one session of 21/2 hours duration in the subjects mentioned at above Table Examination will be conduct for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
Examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
VI. Reservation of Seats:
- SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A: 20%, BC-B: 28%, BC-C: 3%, BC-D: 19%, BC-E: 4%, EBC: 2% & Orphans: 3%.
- 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons. In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle in respect of
- BC students i.e., BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D
- to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
- a. 75% of Seats will be reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCWREI Schools and BCW Hostel Boarders.
- b. 25% of the seats will be allotted for other students who studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
- The students appeared for X Class Examination 2016 alone are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates are not eligible for Admission.
- Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed.
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy her eligibility for appearing the written test.
- The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.150/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 24-02-2016 to 23-03-2016 to enable to submit application online.
- At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number.
- On receipt the fee the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in Issue of journal
- number does not mean that the candidates has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the Fee received.
- Before filing of online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the Annexure.
- The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport sizeX. Issue of Hall Tickets:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in from 31-03-2016 onwards with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
#MJPTBCWREIS Inter,Degree Admissions 2016 Notification
#MJPTBCWREIS Online Application 2016-17
MJPTBCWREIS Inter Admissions 2016