You are here: Home » jobs » online application » si police 501 posts » Stipendiary Cadet Trainee SCT 501 posts » telangana » TSLPRB » tslprb.in » TS SCT Sub Inspector Police SI-510 Posts Schedule at tslprb.in
TS SCT Sub Inspector Police SI-510 Posts Schedule at tslprb.in
Rafi Mahammad 10:11 jobs , online application , si police 501 posts , Stipendiary Cadet Trainee SCT 501 posts , telangana , TSLPRB , tslprb.in , whats new
TS SCT Sub Inspector Police SI-510 Posts NOTIFICATION released at https://www.tslprb.in/ Sub - Inspector (Civil/AR/SARCPL/TSSP/SPF/SFO) apply online at https://www.tslprb.in/ between available on WEBSITE at 8.00 am from 10-02-2016 to 03-03-2016 (Midnight) for recruitment to the following posts at www.tslprb.in
The schedule is from 27th June, 2016 to 5th July, 2016 for the recruitment of SCT SIs (Civil/etc.,) and SCT SIs (Commns/PTO) as follows:
- Period Name of the posts No. of venues No. of qualified candidates
- 27th June to 05th July, 2016 SCT SIs (Civil/AR/SAR/TSSP/SPF/SFO) 13No. of venues 88,875
- 4 th July, 2016 SCT SIs (PTO) 1No. of venues 388
- 5 th July, 2016 SCT SIs (Commns) 2 No. of venues 1,709
The candidates will be called in two shifts i.e., 600 candidates at 7.00 AM and another 600 at 10.00 AM, total 1200 candidates have to attend per day at the designated venues. All the candidates are informed that the Intimation Letters for PMT/PET of TSLPRBT SI-2016 can be downloaded from the website www.tslprb.in from 18-06-2016 2.00 PM by giving the following details.
Preliminary Written Test of the SCT SIs (Civil/AR/SAR/TSSP) in Police Department, SIs in SPF Department, and Station Fire Officers in TS DR & Fire Services Department, and SCT SIs (Commn) held on 17.04.2016 and results we
re declared on 28.04.2016. Total 1,74,962 candidates appeared for PWT of SI (Civil, etc.) out of which 88,875 candidates were qualified. Similarly, 10,584 candidates appeared for PWT of SI (Commn) out of which 1,709 candidates were qualified. Qualification wise details of candidates for the above posts are as follows :
Preliminary Written Test of the SCT PCs (Civil/AR/SAR/TSSP/SPF/Firemen) in Police Department, held on 24.04.2016 and results were declared on 11.05.2016. Total 4,93,197 candidates appeared for PWT of SCT PCs (Civil, etc.) out of which 1,92,588 candidates were qualified. Qualification wise details of candidates for the above posts are as follows :
TSLPRB 2016 OMR Sheets Preliminary Written Test
|Get Results Click Here|
|7||Hall Tickets||Get Results Click Here|
TSLPRB 2016 OMR SHEETS Preliminary Written Test
Code No. Name of the post No. of vacancies #Sub - Inspector (Civil/AR/SARCPL/TSSP/SPF/SFO)
- 01 11 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department 208
- 12 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department 74
- 13 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department 02
- 14 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department 205
2. The Candidates who are desirous and eligible may apply through ON-LINE mode only by satisfying themselves with the eligibility conditions of this recruitment.
- 1. Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form provided in the official website www.tslprb.in which will help you in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates. Instructions to Candidates for filling the Online Application Form Rc.No. 01/Rect./Admn-1/2016, dtd. 06-02-2016 Page 2 of 44
- Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg format. The application will be rejected, if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
- Candidates should not submit more than one application form. Post Codes are from 11 to 14 & 16 to 17. Preferences / Options once exercised are final and cannot be changed later.
- Candidates are advised to fill up all the preferences with respect to posts / Zones. His / Her candidature will not be considered for the posts / zones which are left blank / unfilled.
- Registration Fee for the Candidate belongs to Telangana State OC / BC: Rs.500/-, SC /ST: Rs.250/-.
- The prescribed Fee has to be paid by the candidate in any of the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / Net Banking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Fee, the candidate will be able to fill his/her application form online.
- Candidates can use the "Apply Online" in the main menu option to fill his/her application form online.
- False information and Suppression or Concealment of facts will result in disqualification and liable for prosecution.
- Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
- After successful completion of Online Application the candidate will receive an email/SMS alert. (Check SPAM folder of your email account if you have not received it in INBOX).
- Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the examination. Any impersonation will be viewed seriously and liable for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand before clicking on "I AGREE".
- Candidates should satisfy themselves of their eligibility before applying. Mere issuance of Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the TSLPRB. The TSLPRB will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original
TS Police Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector SI-510 Posts Notification Eligibility Conditions:
A. For the Posts Code nos. 11 & 12, both Men & Women are eligible and for Post Code Nos.13 to 14 & 16 to 17 only men are eligible. B. Age Limit: (General) a) i) For the post code nos. 11 to 14 & 16 : Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1990 and not later than 1st July, 1994. The Government of Telangana vide G.O.Ms.No.86, Home (Legal) Department, dated 21-12-2015, raised the maximum age limit by (3) years for a period of one year from the date of issue of G.O. This relaxation is in addition to the upper age limit as mentioned above. ii) For the post code no. 17 : Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July, 2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1985 and not later than 1st July, 1997. The Government of Telangana vide G.O.Ms.No.86, Home (Legal) Department, dated 21-12-2015, raised the maximum age limit by (3) years for a period of one year from the date of issue of G.O. This relaxation is in addition to the upper age limit as mentioned above.
3. FEE STRUCTURE:a) Payment of Fee - The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards Application Processing and Examinations.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
I Step: The candidate has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online centers to pay the prescribed Registration Fee by providing his / her Basic personal details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth,
Mobile Number, Community, Gender and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent and other details etc..
The candidate may also pay through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Internet Banking) and can submit online application form at www.tslprb.in.
II Step: After receiving the Payment Receipt from Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online, the candidate has to visit the website www.tslprb.in to submit the online application form. Even after
making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the Online Application Form, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
4. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:1) The candidates are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely ONLINE. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
2) The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) is not responsible, for any discrepancy in the application particulars while submitting the form through online. The candidates are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest and to verify the contents before submitting the online application.
3) The particulars furnished by the candidates in the Application Form will be taken as final. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / submitting the application form online. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer.
4) Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the TSLPRB under any circumstances. Candidates should be careful in filling-up the application form before submission. If any lapse is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will
be rejected. Rc.No. 01/Rect./Admn-1/2016, dtd. 06-02-2016
5) The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the
website and within the prescribed time shall only be considered and the TSLPRB will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
6) The candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress or conceal any material information while making an application through website. In case at a later date if it is found that any false information is provided, punitive action will be taken as per law.
7) All the testimonials issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be
produced as and when required. If the candidate fails to produce the same, his/her candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
8) The claim of the candidates with regard to the Age, Date of birth, educational
qualifications, community etc., are accepted only provisionally on the
information furnished by them in their application form and certificates
produced, subject to verification and satisfaction of the TSLPRB. Mere
admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List
will not confer on the candidate any right for selection. The candidature is
therefore, provisional at all stages and the TSLPRB reserve the right to reject
his /her candidature at any stage of the selection without giving any notice.
9) The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria carefully and
a) fill in all the relevant columns in the online application form
b) care should be taken to ensure that the preference for Post Code Nos.11
and 12 (for Men & Women) and for Post Code Nos.13 to 14 & 16 to 17 (for
Men) is clearly given in the application form.
10) The candidates shall bring IN PERSON the following documents in original
along with one set of Xerox copy duly attested by a Gazetted Officer while
coming for attending Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test
compulsorily. Failure to produce the same will lead to rejection of the
a) Secondary School / Matriculation certificate or equivalent certificate in
support of the date of birth.
b) Educational qualification – Degree or its equivalent examination
certificate. SC/ST candidates who have not passed the Degree or its
equivalent examination but passed Intermediate or its equivalent
examination and studied Degree must submit the Intermediate certificate
or its equivalent examination and three years Degree study certificate.
c) BC candidates who wish to claim concession in age and also reservation
specified for the Backward Classes should submit the LATEST
Community Certificate and certificate of their exclusion from the Creamy
Layer issued by the competent revenue authority. d) The SC / ST candidates who wish to claim concession in age and also
reservation specified for the SC/ST, should submit the LATEST
Community Certificate issued by the competent authority.
e) Certificate from the competent authority in respect of State Government
employees / those who worked in the Army, Navy or Air Force of the
Indian Union / NCC Instructors / retrenched temporary employee in the
State Census Department during 1991 for claiming age concession.
f) Residence certificate in the agency area from the competent authority in
respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes
in the agency areas who claim relaxation in physical measurements.
g) Study certificate issued by the School authorities or Residence certificate
(in case the candidate not studied in any Educational Institution preceding
to SSC/Matriculation or equivalent (Private study)) issued by Tahsildar of
the concerned Mandal, for determining local status.
h) Certificate of CPP / Certificate of CDI / Certificate of PE / Certificate of
PM / Certificate of CSPF/Certificate of Members of SPF issued after the
date of notification, wherever applicable.
i) Ex-Servicemen certificate / Meritorious Sports persons Certificate / NCC
A,B,C certificate etc., wherever applicable.