TSICET/ TS ICET 2016 Online Application Last Date 05-04-2016 Closed at tsicet.org . TS ICET 2016 NOTIFICATION released Syllabus, eligibility, Online application, schedule, instructions of TSICET 2016/ TS ICET 2016 by http://www.tsicet.org .
TSICET/ TS ICET 2016 Online Application Last Date 07-04-2016 at tsicet.org DOWNLOAD Hall Tickets HereA Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test – 2016 (TS ICET – 2016) will be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal for entry into the first years #MBA/ MCA programmes offered for the academic year 2016 – 17 in the State of Telangana.
TSICET/ TS ICET 2016 NOTIFICATION SCHEDULE:
TSICET/ TS ICET 2016 Online Application Last Date 07-04-2016 at tsicet.org Schedule of TSICET-2016
- Notification Date TSICET-2016. 28-02-2016 Sunday
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form 01-03-2016 Tuesday
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates, 350/- for Other Candidates 07-04-2016 Tuesday
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.500/- with Registration Fee 16-04-2016 Saturday
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.2000/- with Registration Fee 25-04-2016 Monday
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.5000/- with Registration Fee 05-05-2016 Thursday
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.10000/- with Registration Fee. 16-05-2016 Monday
- Start of Downloading of TSICET-2016 Hall Tickets. 29-04-2016 Friday
- Date of TSICET-2016 Examination. 19-05-2016 Thursday
- Announcement of Preliminary Key. 21-05-2016 Saturday
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key. 24-05-2016 Wednesday
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results. 31-05-2016 Tuesday
TSICET/ TS ICET 2016 ELIGIBILITY FOR APPEARANCE AT THE INTEGRATED COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (TSICET-2016)
- a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dt: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7- 2005 and its amendments).
- b) The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- c) The candidates seeking admission - i) For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration. ii) For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- d) As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2016-16, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevent GOs at the time of admissions.
- e) The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC. f) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2016.
- g) Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies. h) Qualifying marks in TSICET-2016 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
PATTERN OF THE TEST: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
No. of Questions
The Test :
2 1/2 Hours
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Business and Computer Terminology
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES: 1. Candidates are directed to carry the following into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Besides this, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material, will be sent out of the examination hall.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
- Every candidate appearing for TSICET–2016 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet on which the candidate has to mark the answer and other relevant data. The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet thoroughly and practice the same at their residence which should make it easy for them to answer in the examination hall.
- The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet should be handled carefully by the candidates. They are advised not to fold, wrinkle or tear the answer sheet under any circumstance. Further, the candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the answer sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the answer sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet under any circumstance. Hence they are advised to be careful while handling their answer sheet.
- Candidates shall read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions. 8. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 200 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). They should not use HB Pencil for this purpose under any circumstances.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSICET-2016 may submit their applications through online mode only from 01-03-2016 to05-04-2016(without late fee) The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus and model paper, related instructions and procedure for online submission ofapplicationsare available onthe website. www.tsicet.org Date of TSICET 2016 Examination Time of the Test Registration Fee 10.00 AM, to Rs. 250. for SC/ST Candidates 19-05-2016 THURSDAY) 12.30 PM. Rs. 350. for Other Candidates
The Registration fee may be paid at TS Online AP Online Mee Seva /e-Seva TS., IAP, and also through Payment Gateway(creditcard/Debitcard NetBanking).
Warangal, Date: 28.02.2016 CONVENER,
TSICET/ TS ICET 2016 Online Application Last Date 05-04-2016 at tsicet.org