APRJC 2016 Inter Hall Tickets at aprs.cgg.gov.in
Rafi Mahammad 19:21 andhra pradesh , aprjccet 2016 , aprs.cgg.gov.in , hall tickets , online application , whats new
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society APREI #APRJC CET 2016 Inter Online Application at http://aprs.cgg.gov.in/ OR http://www.apresidential.gov.in/ Application are invited into admissions ino junior inter courses MPC Bi.PC, CCE /MEC, EET CGDT, APREI Society is managing 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges. Out of 10 Colleges, 4 are for Boys, 02 for Girls, 01 for Co-Education and 03 for Minorities.
APRJC 2016 Inter Online Application Apply at aprs.cgg.gov.in
#APRJC CET 2016 Notification Schedule
APRS Inter Admissions 2016 Click Here
Download application Click Here
Make payment Click Here
submit online application Click Here
Download Hall Tickets Click Here
- A.P RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY (REGD) Payment Form Applying for: *
- District belongs to: *
- Candidate Name *
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) *
- Mobile * Community belongs to *
- Do you belong Andhra Pradesh State * YesNo
- Gender * Male Female Choose Payment Gateway *
- Amount /- Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image :
III. Important Dates:
- Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2016-17 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting aprs.cgg.gov.in.
- Date of Examination: 12 .05.2016 from 10.00 am to 12.30pm
- Examination Centres: District Head quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for the Test)
Date of opening of online application : 17.03.2016 (after 4.00pm)
Last date : 17.04.2016
6. Examination Fee : Rs.150/-
Scheme of Examination:
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available in the Websites: www.apresidential.gov.in or aprs.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP State Syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
*DOWNLOAD Application Click Here
*Download Notification Click Here