APSWREIS 9th Class Admissions Entrance Test Results at www.apswreis.comAndhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society #APSWREIS 2017 9th Class Admissions #Notification #COENCAT in English Medium EM Admissions, Entrance Test, Online Application, Eligibility, Hall tickets, Schedule at http://apswreis.com/ APSWREIS-9th Class Admissions Entrance Test Apply at-apswreis.com Last Date 31-03-2016
Applications are invited for admission into class IX in APSWRS-Centres of Excellence at Pulivendula, Kadapa district and Visakhapatnam for the academic year 2017-18
APSWREIS-9THClass Admissions Entrance Test Online Application at apswreis.com
COENCAT 2016 - NOTIFICATION (Centre of Excellence Ninth Class Common Admission Test 2016)
Last date for
payment of exam fee
by the Candidates
APSWREIS-9th Class Admission
Online Application Starts
Last Date To Apply
I.Details of Seats:
I. Details of available Seats
Location of Centre of
No. of Seats in
YSR Kadapa District
II. Eligibility for admission:
- The students should have studied in a school recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, either in Telugu medium or English medium.
- Students should have passed VIII class in April 2016.
- The age of the students should be below 14 years as on 31/08/2016
- The students should submit caste and income certificates duly certified by the M.R.O.
- Annual Income of the parents should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/ per annum.
1. The reservation pattern in all the institutions will be SC-75%, SC Converted Christians -12%, ST-6%, BC-5% and others – 2%.
2. Seats allotted to SC Converted Christian, ST,BC and Others will be filled up only by the students studied in APSWR Schools or SW Hostels of Andhra Pradesh.
3. In case of seats meant for SC category further breakup is as follows i) 70% seats are reserved for students from APSWR Institutions and A.P.Social Welfare hostels ii) 30% to seats will be filled by SC students from any other institutions by the Govt.of Andhra Pradesh.
4. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically challenged children based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
IV.Submission of Applications:
a) For Notification and online application, please visit www.apswreis.com.
b) All the students who are seeking admission into class IX in Centres Of Excellence for the year 2016-17 should apply online through Meeseva or any interent facility or at help desk of any APSWR institution from 11.3.2016 to 31.3.2016.
c) There is no registration fee for submission of application.
d) The passport size photo having clearly visible image of face should be uploaded in the online application
The applicants can take print out of hall ticket after submission of the application and the same has to be produced at the examination center for his/her personal identification.
VI.Date of Admission test and other details:
1.The test will be held on 21.4.2016 from11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. for maximum marks of 100
2.The scheme of COENCAT is mentioned as under
Logic and reasoning
- Selections will be made on the basis of merit and as per the marks obtained in the COENCAT- 2016 which will be held on 21.4.2016 subject to the fulfillment of “Eligibility” and “Reservation” criteria.
- Only those candidates will be selected who have passed 8th class in the academic year 2015-16.
- The last date for submission of applications through online will be 31.3.2016.
- The date of entrance Examination COENCAT-2016 is 21.4.2016 Sd/- Col V. Ramulu
|APSWREIS Rank Cards Results|
|SNo.||Class||Rank Cards Results|
|1||5th class||Notification Details Click Here|
|2||5th class||Results Rank Cards Click Here|
|3||9th class||Notification Details Click Here|
|4||9th class||Results Rank Cards Click Here|
|5||intermediate||Notification Details Click Here|
|6||Intermediate||Results Rank Cards Click Here|
|6||APRS Inter||APRJC CET Answer Key Results Rank Cards Click Here|
|6||APRS Degree||APRDC CET Results Rank Cards Click Here |
* APSWREIS-9th Class Admissions NOTIFICATION
*APSWREIS Related All information APSWREIS-9th Class Admissions Entrance