APSWREIS intermediate Admissions Entrance-2016 #MAGCAT-2016 #APSWREIS- inter first year 1st Admissions #Notification in English Medium EM Admissions, Entrance Test, Online Application, Eligibility, Hall tickets, Schedule of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society at http://apswreis.com/ APSWREIS-inter Admissions Entrance Test Online Application at http://apswreis.com/
- 1. Name of the Student(in capital letters)
- *2. Father/Mother/Guardian's Name
- *(Please do not use any prefix such as Mr. or Shri. or Prof. or Dr. etc.)
- 3 (a). Category*(b). Whether the Candidate belongs to PH Category*YesNo(c). Are you from the families of
- *4. Date of Birth
- 5. Gender*MaleFemale
- 6. Are you Orphan*Yes No Contact Information
- 7. Residential Address *H.No.Street nameVillage/Town Manda lDistrict State Pincode
- 8.(a) Mobile No.*(b) Aadhar Number (Optional)+91Other Details
- 9. Annual income*
- 10. Native District*
- 11. Select Centre of Exam *Security Key *Enter the Security Key
Eligibility to apply:
- All the students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March -2016 only are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO.
- The students of Telugu Medium and English Medium are eligible for this entrance examination.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2016 and in case of students studying in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
- The students should submit Bonafide Caste and Income certificates certified by the Tahsildar at the time of admission.
1. The reservation pattern in all the Institutions will be SC-75%, SC converted Christians – 12%, ST-6%, BC– 5% and others 2%.
2. Seats allotted to SC Converted Christians, ST, BC and Others will be filled up only by the students studied in APSWR Schools or SW Hostels of Andhra Pradesh.
3. In case of seats meant for SC category further breakup is as follows: A) COEs:- I) 70% of seats will be filled by students from APSWR Schools and A.P. Social Welfare Hostels. II) 30% of seats will be filled by SC students from any other institutions recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. B) Magnet Schools:- i) 60% of seats will be filled by students from APSWR Schools and A.P. Social Welfare Hostels. Ii) 40% of seats will be filled by SC students from any other institutions recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
4. Common Merit list will be prepared category wise as explained above. 5. 3% of total seats will be reserved to the Physically Handicapped children based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board provided the candidate can attend his regular routine without any help.
Maths / Biology
Logic & Reasoning
1. The applicant can submit his / her application ONLINE through website www.apswreis.com. There is no registration fee for submission of application.
2. The passport size photo having clearly visible image of face should be uploaded in ONLINE application.
3. The candidates are advised to take print out of Hall ticket after submission of application.
4. The candidates can submit the applications online from MEE-SEVA/ any internet centre in the state / Help Desk of APSWR Institutions.
5. The District Convenor points of the Districts for further details are enclosed herewith as Annexure – I. 6. The list of examination centres of MAGCAT-2016 is enclosed herewith as Annexure – II. Admission Test:
- The test will be held on 21.04.2016 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Scheme of Examination
- The test will be based on the syllabus of class SSC standard.
- The questions will be of objective type only in English and Telugu (MCQ – Multiple Choice Questions).
Final Selection and eligibility:
- Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfillment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’.
- Only those candidates will be admitted in Magnet schools and COEs who have passed SSC Public Examination 2016, in first attempt and should have secured 6 GPA & above and should have secured C2 Grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2016.
- Students will be allotted seats on the basis of merit through counseling system, date and venue of which will be intimated later. Last date for submission of filled in applications through ONLINE is: 31.03.2016.
*APSWREIS- Intermediate Admissions Online Application
*APSWREIS- Intermediate Admissions Notification