ANUPGCET 2016 Counselling and Certificate Verification at www.anupgcet.in
ANUPGCET 2016 Counselling and Certificate Verification at http://www.anupgcet.in/ or http://www.anudoa.in/ ANUPGCET 2016 Admissions into Various pg courses conducted by ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY NAGARJUNA NAGAR,GUNTUR on 2nd &3rd May 2016. Now certificate verification and web counselling schedule released
ANUPGCET 2016 Counselling and Certificate Verification at www.anupgcet.in or www.anudoa.in
List of enclosures The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
- ANUPGCET – 2016 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET – 2016 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2016 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2016 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2016) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure - A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
COUNSELING The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates. Selection for Admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he / she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counseling in single installment failing which he / she has to forfeit his / her Seat. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure - B and should submit at the time of counseling. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he / she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change of course is limited to the entrance test he / she attempted For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariably to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counseling he / she has to pay total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority. The income certificate of the parent / guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counseling. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counseling failing which he / she has to forfeit the seat. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of ANU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
CANCELLATION OF SEAT:
Once seat is allotted in a particular course, he / she will have to join in that course and the college to which he / she is allotted on or before the stipulated date failing which the seat allotted will automatically be cancelled and it will be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit.
A seat allotted to a candidate can be cancelled on request if he / she get a seat in another University or get a job.
- If the seat allotted to a candidate is cancelled for the two reasons mentioned above, the Total fee paid by the candidate will be refunded after deducting 10% of it. The Processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- However, Cancellation of seat is allowed only before the closure of the Admissions for the Academic Year 2016-17.
- If a candidate wants to cancel the seat after the closure of the Admissions, the penalties he / she is required to pay will be decided by the Registrar, A.N.U. based on the merits of the case.
|ANUPGCET-2016 PG Admissions Schedule|
|www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa.s or www.anupgcet.in|
|SNo.||TOPIC||Academic year Guidelines|
|1||Notification||Download Pdf Click Here|
Schedule Click Here
|2||Online Application||Read and apply online application Click Here|
|3||Hall Tickets||Download anupgcet 2016 hall tickets Click Here|
|4||Rank Cards||download rank cards Click Here|
Certificate Verification & Counselling Click Here
|6||Rank WISE COUNSELLING||Download Here|