AP 10Th Class SSC March 2017 Reverification (Recounting) fee Due Dates Last Date 03-06-2016. SSC 2017 Results released already Once check your results Apply with your Hall Ticket Number Concern school Head Master with fee Rs 500/- for each subject
AP 10Th Class SSC March 2017 Reverification (Recounting) Fee Last Date 23-05-2016
AP 10Th Class SSC March 2016 Reverification Reverification
|SNo.||Due Dates||SSC 2016 Advanced supply Due Dates|
|1||03-06-2016||Last date of remittance of Examination Fee by the candidates to the Heads of Schools concerned|
|2||06-06-2016||Last date of remittance of Examination fee by the Heads 06-06-2016 of Schools in the Sub Treasuries/SBI|
|3||09-06-2016||Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the 09-06-2016 Heads of Schools in DEO's Office|
|4||11-06-2016||Last date of submission of Computer extracts by the 11-06-2016 4 DEOs to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations.|
|5||Results 2016||Ap ssc march 2016 Results Click Here|
|6||Reverification|| How to apply Reverification get pdf.file Click Here|
Reverification Form DOWNLOAD HERE
|7||Supply Exams Dates||AP SSC/10Th Class Advanced Supply exams from 16-06-2016 to 29-06-2016|
|8||Online Payment||Pay through AP Meeseva Click Here|
|9||Time Table||ssc 2016 june 2016 time table pdf Click Here|
AP 10Th Class SSC March 2016 Reverification (Recounting) Instructions/Guidelines :
- The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
- Application format is kept in the website www.bseap.org
- The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-
- The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
- Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of
- Should not send application for re-verification of answer scripts directly to the O/o Director of Government Examinations/Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
- 7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will
- 8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- 9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted. 10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts and Bankers Cheques will not be
- 11) The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any
- 12) The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after
- 13) Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (book size) and another cover of 10 X 4 ½ with the address of the Head master concerned without affixing postal
- 14) The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidate only and no group challan will
NOTE: Application for Recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad only. Provisions included in Re verification:
2) Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
3) Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are unvalued. Unvalued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed, it will be communicated to the candidate with an instruction to surrender/return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be revised in the permanent Record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not responsible for the action of the candidate.