WHATS NEW

  • TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key Paper 1, Paper 2
  • APPSC Group 2 Notification Executive, Non Excecutive
  • AP Police PWT/PET Hall Tickets, Answer Key, Results at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
  • AP Graduate Elections MLC Verification Voter List
  • TSLPRB 2016 FWE Answer Key Final ResultsSCT PCs (Civil/AR/SAR CPl/TSSP)
  • TSLPRB SCT SIs (Civil/etc.), SCT SIs (Commns) & SCT SIs (PTO) Final Written Test
  • AP Police SCT S.I (Civil/AR/CPL/APSP/Deputy Jailor) Notification
  • TSLPRB Constable/S.I Posts Events Schedule 2016
  • >>More Latest News >>More Latest Orders

    NOTIFICATIONS

  • APPSC Latest Recruitments, Notifications 2016
  • TSPSC Latest Notifications, Recruitments 2016
  • >>More Notifications >>More Jobs

    TELANGANA

  • TS/Telangana SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • TS/Telangana inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    TS Entrance Tests











    ANDHRA PRADESH

  • AP inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    AP Entrance Tests











    AP RGUKT Nuzvid IIIT Phase 2 at www.rguktn.ac.in

    6 comments
     AP RGUKT Nuzvid IIIT Notification http://rguktn.ac.in/  RGUKT- 6 year B.Tech PROGRAMME NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS-2016-17    No.1/RGUKT-AP/B Tech /Admissions 2016 Dt 12.05.2016 Applications are invited for admission in to the firs year  6-Year Integrated IIIT B.Tech program of  RGUKT- Nuzvid 

    AP RGUKT Nuzvid IIIT 6Year B.Tech Admission Selection List 2016:

     RGUKT IIIT SRIKAKULAM ONGOLE Admissions Notification Last Date 29-07-2016 Click Here

    ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:


    1.   Examination(10th class)  held in 2016,  in the first attempt 
    2.  Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2016 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)  
    3.    Admissions to 85%  of the total available seats will be reserved for Local Candidates(Andhra Pradesh)  and the remaining 15%  of the seats are'open'  to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified in the Presidential order 371 Article Disconsonance Section 95 of the A P Reorganisation Act 2014
    4.    Students of Other States,  Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries/International INRI students are eligible for admission under supernumerary seats. (these applicants may visit RGUKT Website) 

    HOW TO APPLY:  

    1. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Applicants shall submit only through AP Online Services 16-05-2016 Online application commences 
    2. Last date for receipt of Online applications 10-06-2016
    For more details visit www.rgukt.in 
                                                                                                       Sd-VICE-CHANCELLOR RGUKT-AP




    Important Dates     

    1. Date of Notification : 12-05-2016     
    2. Online applications commences : 16-05-2016     
    3. Last date for applying online : 10-06-2016     
    4. Last date for receiving application printout along with relevant certificates from CAP/PH/NCC/Sports applicants : 15-06-2016     
    5. Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase I : 25-06-2016     
    6. Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 11-07-2016 & 12-07-2016     
    7. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Nuzvid - Phase I : 20-07-2016 & 21-07-2016     
    8. Counseling for Other State & International students : 20-07-2016     Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase II : 23-07-2016     
    9. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Nuzvid -Phase II (Waitlisted Candidates) : 29-07-2016     Orientation for admitted students : 30-07-2016     
    10. Commencement of classes for admitted students (2016 batch) : 01-08-2016

    *AP RGUKT Nuzvid IIIT Notification Online Application Here
    Also Read 

    SNo.  TOPICDETAILS
    1  Basar  iiit TELANGANA UG B.Tech Selection List Released  Click Here 
    2  RK ValleyAP Idupulapaya Notification Schedule  Click Here   Released 
    Selection List Click Here
    Call Letter updated soon
    2  rgukt Nuzvid
     AP Nuzvid Selection List  Click Here   Available Now

     Provisional Selection Lists for Special Categories - NCC, PH, CAP will be available on 24.07.2016
     Phase 2 Counselling from 29-07-2016
    Official Website Click Here
    Official Provisional Shortlisted Click Here
    Provisional Selection List Click Here

    6 comments :

    1. sir when will u send call letters to selected candidates

      ReplyDelete
    2. N.sharath kumar08:43

      Sir at which time iiit nuzvid 2nd releases

      ReplyDelete
    3. Rukhminikantham.M07:19

      Sir.Iam studied Z.P.G.High school.I got 8.3gpa in 10th class.My family was very poor family.please give me seat in any government iiit college.

      ReplyDelete
    4. is results are announcing today or not

      ReplyDelete
    5. SIR u said waiting list displyed on 12.8.2016 bt till waiting list not sowing any web site

      ReplyDelete