WHATS NEW

  • TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key Paper 1, Paper 2
  • APPSC Group 2 Notification Executive, Non Excecutive
  • AP Police PWT/PET Hall Tickets, Answer Key, Results at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
  • AP Graduate Elections MLC Verification Voter List
  • TSLPRB 2016 FWE Answer Key Final ResultsSCT PCs (Civil/AR/SAR CPl/TSSP)
  • TSLPRB SCT SIs (Civil/etc.), SCT SIs (Commns) & SCT SIs (PTO) Final Written Test
  • AP Police SCT S.I (Civil/AR/CPL/APSP/Deputy Jailor) Notification
  • TSLPRB Constable/S.I Posts Events Schedule 2016
  • >>More Latest News >>More Latest Orders

    NOTIFICATIONS

  • APPSC Latest Recruitments, Notifications 2016
  • TSPSC Latest Notifications, Recruitments 2016
  • >>More Notifications >>More Jobs

    TELANGANA

  • TS/Telangana SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • TS/Telangana inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    TS Entrance Tests











    ANDHRA PRADESH

  • AP inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    AP Entrance Tests











    AP RGUKT Nuzvid -IIIT PG M.Tech Admissions at www.rguktnuz.in.

    No comments
      AP RGUKT Nuzvid -IIIT PG M.Tech Admissions at http://www.rguktnuz.in/   PG ADMISSIONS FOR MASTERS PROGRAM IN COMPUTATIONAL ENGINEERING 2016-17 M.Tech in Computational Engineering (An Interdisciplinary Course) This course has been designed incorporating Advanced Computing Techniques and Tools to suit the people seeking TEACHING / RESEARCH CAREER in Computational Engineering competing with world class curricula. Prospectus/Instructions
    a. Name of the program: Interdisciplinary M.Tech program in Computational Engineering
    b. Degree to be awarded: M.Tech in Computational Engineering (with a specialization in core branch Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering)

    AP RGUKT Nuzvid -IIIT PG M.Tech Admissions at www.rguktnuz.in

     RGUKT NUZVID PG ADMISSIONS
    RGUKT PG ADMISSIONS





    Eligibility required :


    1.  Qualified in GATE 2015 or 2016 b. B.Tech/B.E with a core branch such as ( Computer Science / Electronics/ Mechanical) Qualifications required 
    2.  60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC b. SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC 
    3.  Passing of five weeks "Introductory course in computing" with "A" grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT, Nuzvid. 

    Selection process :


    1.  GATE (2015, 2016) in order of merit followed by an INTERVIEW. 
    2. Passing of "Introductory course in computing" with "A" grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT for five weeks and in order of merit 
    3. Prospective national Students having qualified in GATE (2015 or 2016) from States other than A.P can also apply. Admissions of these candidates are subject to rules of Govt.of .A.P as in force treating them as Non-Local candidates under supernumerary. 

    Allocation of seats :

    a. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for 'Local Candidates' (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15%of the seats are 'open' to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014.

    How to Apply The mode of applying is online:

     i. The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs.200/-(For SC/ST candidates: Rs.150/-) in any nationalized bank and get a Demand Draft drawn in favor of "The Director, RGUKT( M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid" and payable at Nuzvid. The serial number of the D.D shall be used in filling the online application by logging in the RGUKT site through www.rgukt.in or http://admissions.rguktnuz.in and submit it
    ii. The printout along with original DD and copies of certificates including GATE score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to The Administrative Officer, RGUKT-Nuzvid, Mylavaram Road, APIIIT-Nuzvid, Krishna Dt-521202(A.P) with an inscription as "Application form for M.Tech-2016" on the left side of the mailing cover
    iii. The hard copy of print-out without original D.D and GATE score card etc. shall not be considered for admission process.

    Important Dates (tentative): 


    1. May 5th, 2016: Online application window opens.
    2. June 15th, 2016: Last date to receive online applications and printed hard copy.
    3. May 30th, 2016: Last date to receive printed hard copy along with original DD.
    4.  June1 st Week, 2016 Interviews for shortlisted candidates.
    5. June 2 ndWeek, 2016 - July 3 rd Week, 2016: Introductory Course
    6. August 1st Week: Commencement of M Tech program.


    * AP RGUKT Nuzvid -IIIT PG M.Tech Admissions Click Here

    SNo.  PlaceM.Tech admission details DETAILS
    1  RK Vally iiit- Idupula payaAP PG B.Tech Notification Last Date 20-05-2016  Click Here
    2  Basar iiitTS Basar b.Tech Notification Schedule  Click Here Coming Soon

    No comments :

    Post a Comment