TS ECET Results Rank Cards Counselling at www.tsecet.in
TS ECET Results Rank Cards released today at www.tsecet.in . TS ECET Results (Engineering Stream) TS ECET 2016 Results (Pharmacy & BSC Stream) Released in manabadi.com. The results of this set of Telangana on Saturday (May 21) released. Chairman of Higher Education, which was released . 26.408 written by people who have passed the exam 24.731 are qualified
TS ECET Results Rank Cards at www.tsecet.in
TS ECET Results Rank Cards 2016 at www.tsecet.in
OMR SHEETS Download Here
|Schedule||Schedule dates Click Here|
Pharmacy and BSC Stream
|Get Results SERVER I|
TS ECET 2016 Certificate Verification Web Counselling:
- TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
- Memorandum of Marks,
- Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Residence certificate for preceding
- years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- 8 Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father¡¯s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alone will be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards the Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee as decided by Government from time to time.