TS SSC/10th Class Marks Reverification (Recounting) due dates at www.bsetelangana.org Telangana SSC March 2016 examination results released recently on 11-05-2016. If He/She got less marks is SSC RESULTS to entertaining applicants for Re-verification cum providing Photostat copies of valued answer scripts.
Telangana SSC/10th Class Marks Reverification (Recounting) Due Dates:
Item of work
Constitution of counters at designated points
Receipt of applications for Re-verification
11-05-2016 to 23-05-2016
Commencement of work relating to Re-verification of answer scripts by Subject Experts/ Teams
Submission of Original Answer Scripts in the O/o the DGE, TS, Hyderabad
How to Apply Re-Verification Needed Certificates Instructions/Guidelines:
- The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
- Application format is kept in the website www.bsetelangana.org
- The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-.
- The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
- Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
- Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
- Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
- Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
- The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after re-verification.
- Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (book size) without stamps and another cover of 10 X 4 ½ with the address of the Head master concerned.
- The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan will be accepted.
- Application for recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations only.
Remit through Challan to the following Head of Account (D.D. will not be accepted).
- 0202- Education, Sports, Arts and Culture
- 01 - General Education
- 102 - Secondary Education
- 06 - Director of Govt. Examinations
- 800 - User Charges
*TS SSC/10th Class Marks Reverification (Recounting) Application Here
* TS SSC 2016 Advanced Supply Exams 2016 Time Table Here