OUCET 2016 Phase 3 Seat Allotment Web Counselling at www.ouadmissions.com
Rafi Mahammad 19:11 certificate verification , notifications , OUCET 2016 , seat allotment , telangana , web counselling , whats new
OUCET 2016 Web Options Seat Allotment Web Counselling at www.ouadmissions.com Notification for Online Registration-Cum-Web Options All the candidates, who have qualified in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests 2016 for admission into various PG. courses(M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., M.C.J.,B.L.I.Sc./M.L.I.Sc. (2 yrs.) etc.,)offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges, are hereby informed that the Online Registration Process and Exercising of Web options for all eligible candidates will be open from 29.06.2016 to 03.07.2016. Once the process of exercising of web options is over, a provisional allotment list of candidates for possible admission into various courses in various colleges will be generated through web based counseling. After this, only those candidates, who are in the provisional allotment list, will be called for certificate verification for the purpose of final allotment of the admission. If any of these candidates are not fulfilling the eligibility conditions or in the event of any wrong claims, their admission will be rejected Detailed instructions for Online Registration by all qualified candidates in OUCET2016 and for exercising web based options will be placed in the websites, www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com Candidates are advised togothroughthese instructions carefully.
OUCET 2016 Phase 3 Web Options Seat Allotment Web Counselling Schedule:
OU PGCET 2016 Web Counselling
SNo. Notification Notification Complete Details Click Here
1 Important Dates Click Here
2 Hall Tickets Hall Tickets Download Here
3 Results Results SERVER 1, SERVER 2 Released
4 Login Login For Web Options Click Here
Counselling Dates Schedule Phase 3 Click Here
Counselling Dates Schedule Phase 3 Click Here
OUCET-2016 WEB COUNSELLING: INSTRUCTIONS TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
- All the candidates, who have qualified in OUCET-2016 entrance tests can exercise web based options in the respective subjects and choose the colleges as per the candidate’s preference. However, in certain subjects and under special categories, the admissions process will be conducted at a later date. The details are given at the end of these instructions (see para 9 of these instructions).
- The web based counselling involves the following steps: a) Online Registration for Exercising Web Options. b) Logging in and exercising of web options by candidates indicating the order of preference to colleges & courses. c) Web based provisional allotment of candidates to colleges (based on options exercised and Rank & Reservation). d) Certificate verification of candidates, who are in the provisional allotment lists. e) Issuing of provisional admit cards, if eligible and after payment of the requisite fee (fee schedules are available in the website).
- The detailed instructions/procedure for online registration and subsequent exercising of web options will be separately placed in the website, www.ouadmissions.com.
- The subject wise lists of colleges are placed in the website. Candidates are advised to download the list of colleges in their respective subject and go through them carefully before actually exercising options / preferences.
- Candidates who have qualified in more than one subject must participate in the online registration and web options separately for separate subjects.
- After final exercising of options, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the options given and preserve the same for record.
- After the exercising of web options is over, the lists of provisionally allotted candidates to different colleges and different courses will be generated through the process of web based counselling based on the options given by the candidates, rank of the candidates in the respective subject and by following the rule of reservation as applicable in the state of Telangana.
- All those candidates, who are in these provisional allotment lists will be called for certificate verification for the purpose of issuing of admit cards provided the candidates are eligible as per the rules. The schedule for certificate verification will be intimated to the candidates through website along with the allotment lists.
- In the subjects of M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.L.I.Sc.(1 year course), M.A. (Philosophy), M.A. (Kannada), M.A. (Marathi), M.A. (Persian), M.A. (Tamil), M.Sc. (Nutrition & Dietetics), All PG Diploma Courses including PG Diploma in Taxation (under commerce stream) and in all 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes, the counselling for admission will be conducted separately. Similarly, the admissions under NCC/NSS/SPORTS, PH, CAP, TEACHER/LAB. ASST. and NIQ categories will also be conducted separately. The schedules for admission/counselling for these subjects/categories will be given along with the schedule of certificate verification, mentioned above.
- For those subjects in whom the entrance tests were not conducted, the admissions will be done based on the merit in the qualifying examination, which is to be intimated along with the schedule of certificate verification.
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD-500 007
Phone No. 040-27090136